Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Started by gotoluc, December 03, 2008, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hi TinselKoala,

thanks for taking the time to share your finished product ;)  it looks 8) good.

Have you tested with different input voltages yet?  the reason I ask is, the one I built has a current draw from the switching side input voltage even though I have no load connected to the output ???  Can you confirm if yours is doing this. Also note that if your signal generator is at 1Khz the switched output is at 500hz, so half. I have a 26ma draw with no load on output using 50vdc at input switched at 350Khz which means my S.G. is at 700Khz.

If you can check this for me that would be great.

Thanks for sharing.

Luc

TinselKoala

I'll have to check later today.
But I do know this much: the logic and switching side of my unit seems to draw about 25-30 mA when the unit is quiescent--so that is in line with your measurement. But this draw is from the power supply to the logic, not from the bridge side (I think.)

gotoluc

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 17, 2008, 11:07:00 AM
I'll have to check later today.
But I do know this much: the logic and switching side of my unit seems to draw about 25-30 mA when the unit is quiescent--so that is in line with your measurement. But this draw is from the power supply to the logic, not from the bridge side (I think.)

Hi TinselKoala,

thanks for the quick reply. I know of the draw on the logic side but I'm surprised of a draw on the switched side when there is no load connected to the output ???  so that is what I'm interested in.

Thanks for sharing

Luc

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

I just uploaded a new video to which is demonstrating a better effect.

I must say that I'm surprised and disappointed at the lack of replies of my previous video :( ... Zero!... not even one post or comment from here.

I thought we were all looking for a way to use a small amount of power and make more ???

Maybe everyone here knows how to do this and I'm just not aware of it.

If this is the case! then this will be my last post on this topic and I'm sorry to have wasted your time and my time to share.

New video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBTSSHYrRJM

Peace and Love to All

Luc

armagdn03

Couple things to consider

1) I don’t know if you still have a capacitor in series with those coils, but it’s not necessary, they have distributed parasitic capacitance already.

2) Are both coils at their own resonant point? seperate? is there one shared? Output will go up significantly if both coils are identical

And last but not least, a suggestion on what to try next.....put two pickup coils on the same large coil, then measure.
Also, make bridge rectifier out of switching diodes, try to run small motor.

well done.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.