Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Started by gotoluc, December 03, 2008, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: AlienGrey on June 01, 2016, 06:37:55 PM
Hi just found this article, I'm not sure this statement is true as such, my confusion is the video the guy Luc is it ? talks about a narrow pulse gives him the best results, but then he has the same feed going into a CD4013 'D-type this device divides by two because it just triggers on the one edge so you would end up with a EW 50/50 waveform, if you want to correct this, sling the 4013 in the bin or rewire it for CLK reset mode with steering diodes or just use a device like the IR2111, this will give you a full bridge drive to your other two IR 2103 chips  or faster version, however you can  only get what is available locally with this logic the same applies to the power that is used to harvest it ;) . So not much chance of any real power here. but it could be useful for battery charging.

Hi AlienGrey, thanks for your post and emails.

You are much more knowledgeable in Electronics then I am. So I'm sure you're right on your suggestions.
In the past I have had many ideas to test but usually I fall short on how to build the circuit.
I'll keep you in mind for the next time.

Thanks for sharing

Luc

deslomeslager

Hi Luc,

Your first video already dropped 'dr Stiffler'. Have you seen his latest videos? The newest thread?
Would be nice if you could join that thread, some of your vidoe's here are heavily related. (imho).

gotoluc

Quote from: deslomeslager on June 04, 2018, 09:08:35 AM
Hi Luc,

Your first video already dropped 'dr Stiffler'. Have you seen his latest videos? The newest thread?
Would be nice if you could join that thread, some of your vidoe's here are heavily related. (imho).

Not sure what you mean by "Your first video already dropped 'dr Stiffler' "
Yes, I have seen his new video and topic. I had some similar experiments using a SG single wire but could never prove or disprove where the power is coming from. So maybe Dr. Stiffler will be successful at confirming.

At this time I'm busy wit Pierre's DZ generator.

Regards
Luc