Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captain Hans Coler (Kohler) Magnetstromapparat (Magnet Power Apparatus)

Started by Michelinho, January 24, 2009, 09:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: Michelinho on February 28, 2009, 01:46:24 PM
Place the keeper on the neodymium magnet like the illustration and turn the keeper... See what happens.

Michel

Hi Michel,

great topic and replication attempt of the Magnetstromapparat ;)... thank you for taking the time to share your work.

For those who don't have a U shaped magnet and keeper, would you mind writing what happens with your U magnet Neo keeper setup :)

Thanks for sharing.

Luc

Michelinho

Hi gotoluc,

QuoteFor those who don't have a U shaped magnet and keeper, would you mind writing what happens with your U magnet Neo keeper setup Smiley

The horseshoe magnet flux density was 320 Gauss for North pole and 200 Gauss for the South pole when first tested.

We added the 1" X 1/4" round neodymium magnet to the North pole arm of the "U" magnet and the reading was 1480 Gauss for the North pole and still 200 Gauss for the South pole (saturation level).

We placed one end of the keeper on top of the neodymium magnet and have a reading of 580 Gauss on top of the keeper and 1460 Gauss under the keeper. The keeper does not touch the South pole by 1/4", it is not attracted or repulse by the South pole of the "U" magnet when standing on top of it.

You turn the keeper with your finger and the keeper goes around like the end on the magnet is fixed to a rotating shaft not on bearings. And when the keeper approach the South pole CW or CCW we felt a slight pull and little resistance when passing or exiting the pole.

When we placed a coil on the South pole arm near the edge, we recorded 0.15 Volts turning the keeper with a finger fast. About 70-80 rpm having to counter the fact that the end was not fixed to a shaft on bearings and the strong pull of the neodymium on the keeper and the North pole arm of the "U" magnet has a braking effect. There is near equal attraction and repulsion going on, a clash of vortexes that impact the coil with a big differential favoring the inside. Like the top of the keeper becomes a weak North pole and under the keeper becomes a strong South pole.

The practical setup, any number fixed of "C", "E" or "U" magnets or ferrites or better around a shaft mounted on bearings. Their ends surrounding the shaft rest on one side of a 2" x 1" x 1/4" Rings neodymium magnet. Their other ends holding coils.

Then the keeper(s) extend to the outer circumference marked by the outside edge of the "C", "E" or "U" magnet(s) or ferrite(s) or others on all sides (may have as many arms as you can efficiently fit). The keeper(s) is(are) fixed to the balanced shaft and wide as the  "C", "E" or "U" magnet(s) or ferrite(s) thickness. For more power a mirror image is set opposing the first built using the same shaft and keeper(s). Can be made into a compact and cheap setup.

The same no cog effect should happen with 2 stators, leaving just the Eddy currents to contend with. That would look good with my Newman motor.  ;D

Take care,

Michel

neptune

My brain wont stop thinking about this device. I now think that the Coler affair was perhaps the greatest lost opportunity in the history of the UK. The money wasted on nuclear energy research would have been far better invested here. If we look again at the technical drawings in the original classified report, they are obviously the work of a professional draughtsman, but not one who had practical experience of building things. The images are perfect, but there is no mention of wire gauge, capacitor values, number of turns, or description of magnetic materials. Did Col er ask for "some magnets" or was he more specific? We do not know. If you ask for magnets in the 1940s you would probably be given the state-of the-art Alnico magnets unless you ask for something else, sat "1% Carbon steel magnets"
.              I know very little about magnetic theory, but I believe that the material here is critical. Notice you got better results with weaker magnets. My theory, which may be rubbish, is that the domains need to be stable enough to have some retentivity, but unstable enough to be able to vibrate or flip when it is required.
   There are a great number of variables in this set up, Many of which are almost infinitely variable. It is a bit like trying to crack a combination lock with hundreds of wheels. Finding all the optimum settings is like winning a lottery. Michelinho, do you realise how lucky you are to have achieved any output?

sushimoto

Quote from: neptune on March 01, 2009, 07:42:16 AM
My brain wont stop thinking about this device. I now think that the Coler affair was perhaps the greatest lost opportunity in the history of the UK. The money wasted on nuclear energy research would have been far better invested here. If we look again at the technical drawings in the original classified report, they are obviously the work of a professional draughtsman, but not one who had practical experience of building things. The images are perfect, but there is no mention of wire gauge, capacitor values, number of turns, or description of magnetic materials. Did Col er ask for "some magnets" or was he more specific? We do not know. If you ask for magnets in the 1940s you would probably be given the state-of the-art Alnico magnets unless you ask for something else, sat "1% Carbon steel magnets"
.              I know very little about magnetic theory, but I believe that the material here is critical. Notice you got better results with weaker magnets. My theory, which may be rubbish, is that the domains need to be stable enough to have some retentivity, but unstable enough to be able to vibrate or flip when it is required.
   There are a great number of variables in this set up, Many of which are almost infinitely variable. It is a bit like trying to crack a combination lock with hundreds of wheels. Finding all the optimum settings is like winning a lottery. Michelinho, do you realise how lucky you are to have achieved any output?

Hi neptune,
i do fully agree with all you said.
Thanks a lot for concluding.
Technically, pese could be a great participant btw.

The only thing i would like to complain is, that Hans Kohler (original name, i do believe)
was a great opportunity of the Germans before of '45,
after our "occupists" took control and suppressed everything exept Texan-Oil-Industry&Co

best regards,
sushi.
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

neptune

Hi Sushi. I understand what you are saying about the needs of Germany after the War. What I would really like to see would be Hans Kohlers work benefit the whole of Mankind, as I am sure we all would. It just seems crazy that the UK government would keep this secret for so many years and do nothing with it.