Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Field Disruptor FACT or Fiction?Please read-

Started by subgirl28, May 28, 2009, 05:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

I urge you to try my suggestion.
You will note that my response to you has been the only one based on scientific fact, and I gave exact instructions.
If you follow my advice it is very likely that you will find relief. But of course it is all up to you.
But you should note that I am not bothered at all by the fields any more, since I am able to alter my own sympathetic resonances by the technique I suggested to you.

0c

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 02, 2009, 03:33:44 PM
I urge you to try my suggestion.
You will note that my response to you has been the only one based on scientific fact, and I gave exact instructions.
If you follow my advice it is very likely that you will find relief. But of course it is all up to you.
But you should note that I am not bothered at all by the fields any more, since I am able to alter my own sympathetic resonances by the technique I suggested to you.

TK,

Could you expound on your suggestion a bit? It seems to me a "magnetic" disruptor would work better if it was constructed from ferromagnetic materials. Something like garden wire would be likely to work better than silver wire, which is electrically highly conductive but almost magnetically transparent.

You claim your suggestion is based on scientific fact. Do you have references to some of the experiments and papers to back up your claim?

Better yet, you are well known as an experimentalist. Do you have experimental evidence of your own to back up your proposal?

I realize the coil/capacitor is much more portable and can be easily worn without attracting too much attention, but how does a Faraday cage compare to your proposed solution? Especially a ferromagnetic cage, like a garden storage shed, as suggested by Hans?

Thanks.

TinselKoala

It's clear that the energies concerned cannot be attenuated by a simple Faraday cage or aluminum Bowler hat.
(I'm sorry, but I don't have the reference handy to the MIT paper examining the efficacy of the hat, but I'm sure you know the one I mean.) The only effective remedy, as I have said, is to change the resonance of the receiver, in this case the sensitive individual.
The silver coil in close contact with the skin, coupled with the careful placement of the G-10 material to cause a degree of interturn capacitance that may be varied according to circumstance, taste, and condition, has been shown to be effective many times. In fact, I can think of no one who has worn this apparatus (properly constructed of course; don't use round silver wire; one must use flat or half-round) who has continued to experience severe negative energies.
It certainly works for me. I have worn a carefully crafted silver chain of flat wire, made for me by a Navajo shaman in Canyon De Chelly,  continually for many years, and the intensity of my attacks are much diminished.

hansvonlieven

Well guys, this is turning into an intriguing subject.  Let me give you my thoughts and some experiments of mine that prove that this sort of thing is possible. Let me also stress that, if this kind of technology is used, the changing of ones frequency at best has no more than an ameliorating effect and cannot eliminate the undue influences altogether. I suspect, if some of you are really the unwilling guinea pigs for some clandestine experiments, it might be very very difficult indeed to free yourselves from such attacks.

Here is my story, everything I am writing is true and verifiable.

My involvement started after reading a book called “Beyond Pyramid Power” by Dr. Patrick Flanagan that was published in 1975. In the appendix to the book he lists as one of his accomplishments the invention of a hearing aid called the Neurophone.  The interesting fact was that this device allegedly bypassed the auditory system altogether and sound was somehow projected straight into the brain via the neural network, enabling totally deaf people for the first time to experience sound.

Dr Flanagan, who invented the device when he was still a teenager patented the device. The Patent number is US Patent  3,393,279 filed on the 13th March 1962.

The system is based on a little known phenomenon called Voltaic Hearing that had been known for some time. Simply put, the audio signal from say a small transistor radio is fed into a transformer and stepped up, the stepped up voltage is applied to two metal plates which are wrapped in some insulating material and these plates are put on either side of the head. Allegedly the sound is heard intermittently inside the head.

I immediately put the idea to the test. I had a small transformer 240 V with 6 V output lying around. I disconnected the loudspeaker from a small radio and connected the secondary winding of the transformer instead. I then soldered leads to the primary fitted with crocodile clips. These crocodile clips I connected to metal potscrubbers which I put inside a plastic bag.

Sure enough, when I placed the potscrubbers on either side of the head and the radio was running, every now and then I could clearly hear the radio playing.

Having proved to my satisfaction that there was substance to the claims I obtained a copy of the patent.

Obtaining a copy of an American patent in 1975 was a bit of a hassle but eventually I got it.

Patrick Flanagan discovered that the reason the sound came through only intermittently was that as the body’s resonance changed the system would not heterodyne and the signal would be imperceptible.

He fed the signal into a small RF generator modulating the RF frequency. The RF frequency was tunable over a fairly wide range. Suddenly the signal was heard all the time by simply adjusting the RF frequency as required. Eventually this was substituted with a feedback system that kept resonance on track.

After many experiments I was able to get a sustained transmission. I also discovered that there were some frequencies that could transmit the signal without attaching the electrodes to the body. When my children started complaining about hearing radio broadcasts in their heads I discontinued my experimentation and abandoned the project.

Interestingly enough at around this time the FDA refused to certify the device as a hearing aid. Also around this time Flanagan was hired as a consultant to the CIA, NSA and NASA. Source, his short autobiography on: Http://www.phisciences.com/about_dr_flanagan.html

The Neurophone is still manufactured but it uses now ultrasonic transducers that do not produce the same results as the original device.

I have not been able to find anything on voltaic hearing on the net, I wonder why.

And here is my point, if people are using this technology, or some variant of it, to attempt to control others the frequency adjustment required for the system to work will simply cancel any effort to change one’s frequency to avoid control.

Hope this helps.

Hans von Lieven 
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

turbo

Wow Hans that is extremly impressive  :)
I did not know that was possible.