Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ELECTRO/MECHANICAL HYBRID TPU

Started by tishatang, June 14, 2009, 04:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnydavro

Hi.I have enclosed the circuit i am using.I find that this circuit gives a high degree of speed and amp control from 1.2v upwards.There is also an option to recover bemf from the relay in series with the trigger circuit which you may be able to put to good use but the diodes and caps can be omitted.
Regarding rotor choice.Both the cylinder magnet and sphere's can obtain high rpms and stability depends to some extent on the load placed on the rotor.An evenly spread load won't effect the rotor as much as an unbalanced load.That said there are ways to stabilise the sphere without impacting rpm's so it may be best to try both types to see whats best suited to your needs.
Here is a link to the standard Bedini circuit so you can compare the two.This circuit also works fine but with heavier current draw.
http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Inventors/JohnBedini/SG/RickFriedrich_SSG/Schematic2.jpg
Regarding trifiar coils.I dont have any of John Bedini's plans but here is link to a Trifillar ssg which is built to john's specs but i would try winding three 250 gram spools of 26 swg wire.This keeps everything 1:1
http://tech.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bedini_Monopole3/message/2613?var=1&l=1
Here are a couple of links for diametric magnets and sphere's as these can be hard to source.
http://www.kjmagnetics.com/products.asp?cat=16
http://www.first4magnets.com/diametrically-magnetised-magnets-32-c.asp
Hope this helps regards jonny

tishatang

@Jonnydavro
Thanks for your input re circuit and where to get hard to find cylinder magnets.  I like the way they spin in your videos.  We will not use the third winding for bemf, but will be used for feedback to gain power after we figure out how to collect the energy.  The pulses sent to this coil will be in phase with the energizing coil.  That way when the magnet wants to slow down when loaded, the feedback will drive the magnet harder and maintain its speed.  We will have to do our own engineering of how to control this feedback to prevent runaway.  So, for now just wind three stranded coil and use two for the standard Bedini motor circuit.  The third coil will be there when we are ready for it.

@Otto
It has been about two years since I have been contributing anything about the TPU.  It was just getting too technical in the posts.  I will review the videos.  It is good they are on Google video because youtube is currently blocked by the China firewall.

There is one thing SM said that I don't think was really discussed on the forums?  That was that you could send more than on frequency down a wire (coil) and each would maintain its own integrity.  One would normally think that to mix two frequencies, one would have to have two separate coils next to each other.  But actually,  you could just send the two freqs  into a single wire and accomplish the same thing.

Could it be that you are sending two or three freqs into a single wire wound mobius coil?  That within the coil, they will do their thing and mix and create giants spikes as their peaks merge?  Then these spikes create the scalar magic?   Does this idea make you happy?

Tishatang

otto

Hello all,

all your posts are OK but Im still missing the main point.

Where are now the "elite members"??

Shouldnt they be the leaders here and not a little man from a little country?
The last night I couldnt sleep because I was suching in my little brain for the worst words that you cant imagine, to wright them down here and to show what Im thinking about the people here but....I have to be nice!! And this is not easy for me because I trusted the people hereand they misleaded ME!! Yes, I was misleaded.

Otto

Mk1

@Tishatang

I think 2 freq one coil is easier then 2 coil , usually the second coil is almost useless since it will trigger the other coil anyway.

@Otto

You work hard , I hat off to you .

But to me elite doesn't mean much , but a bunch of guy that like sounding smarter then the other. They all have in common the tpu , well the big part of it .

I my self started from the toroid , that you can see , in some tpu the first one bail wire on a dvd plastic holder and the big one has 2 toroid .

I find it really interesting how the tpu and hendershot motor have the same basic parts and configuration , also the story is quite similar.

I do think there is some people misleading people , but mostly by vanity .
And some are payed.

ed leedskalnin showed us how to get free orbit , a secondary should give free power?

Mark

tsl

Quote from: otto on June 16, 2009, 11:51:26 PM
Hello all,

all your posts are OK but Im still missing the main point.

Where are now the "elite members"??

Shouldnt they be the leaders here and not a little man from a little country?
The last night I couldnt sleep because I was suching in my little brain for the worst words that you cant imagine, to wright them down here and to show what Im thinking about the people here but....I have to be nice!! And this is not easy for me because I trusted the people hereand they misleaded ME!! Yes, I was misleaded.

Otto

Why this game Otto?why is this HocusPocus needed? You are a elite member afterall.Why don't you say clear what you have to say if you can bring others closer to the Truth?