Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: freepow on November 29, 2009, 05:09:37 AM
    @ Bill

A question for you Bill,  how long did you light those 400 LED's with your 650 F cap with your EER ?
            Did they light for very long ???

I never did a longevity test with that big cap.  I just left them on and they were on for a long time, a few hours at least, and when I turned them off that cap still had most of it's charge. Of course, it was still hooked up to the electrodes and being charged while the lights were on.

@ Jim:

What kind of nut throws out an o'scope that just needs a new cord?????????

I have said it before and I will say it again....I need to come down and go to those dumps with you sometime.  This is unbelievable.  You could probably sell that on Ebay and make a nice tidy profit.  Nice find.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Pirate88179 on November 29, 2009, 04:30:44 PM
What kind of nut throws out an o'scope that just needs a new cord?????????

I have said it before and I will say it again....I need to come down and go to those dumps with you sometime.  This is unbelievable.  You could probably sell that on Ebay and make a nice tidy profit.  Nice find.

Bill
good to see you back bill.

i wish i had a dump like that around here. occasionally i get lucky and score a neon sign transformer or an obit (with the cord cut off also ???), but i have yet to find a scope.

i am very interested in mw383's pancake coils in the ground. i had asked bill awhile back in a pm if anyone had 'listened' to the ground using pancakes. like this, http://www.instructables.com/id/Spooky-Tesla-Spirit-Radio/ but listen to the earth instead of the air. my earth is about frozen here.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

freepow

@ ALL

I have EER cells that get about  .8 to .9 volts, but I need to get double that, but I've tried to go parallel in the ground but they seem to cut each other out, is there any way to do this and still get the advantages of normal earth waves etc.
????

electricme

@all,

Well I got back home at long last, had a few emergencies to take care of whilst I was away, but that is another story I wont go into here.

OK, back to work lol.
As I mentioned previously I bought myself a BWD 511 cro I found in the scrap yard in the same area where the old 3 valve radios were, the pics are below.
It cost me $10 all up for all items, thrown in was a old standby battery charger kit which has a 12v DC meter, so I did all right this week end.

Bill, anytime you want to emigrate, that's fine, lol, I'l take you to all the dumps every day, free pik-n-no-pay places ha ha, you will need good strong boots that can withstand broken glass, sharp pointy steel, nails poking through wood etc etc, if you fall over, tough luck lol.

This is the method I use when dump scrounging, I find it is my sanity time.

Get to know the local council men who scavenge themselves (ha ha its true) and be on good first name terms with them.
Wear good stout shoes, in good condition.
Walk the whole length of the dump on the outside, then do the same from the back of the dump, a lot of stuff you cannot see from where the car is parked.
Walk it a couple of times, I have missed something the first time, look at each section in a different angle, grab a stick and move a bag or box if it looks like covering a good juicy "discovery".
If there is a "joe blake" (snake) their, just leave it alone, they are more frightened than you.

If you see something that you can use, pick it up and put it in the car boot, if the boot is too small, try the back seat, if it wont fit, take it apart, done that with my washing machines, well when you are a invalid pensioner, there is always a way ha ha.

Now, the dump is open for all those local farmers and towns people to chuck away all their "stuff" they don't want to own anymore, so as the council is going to drive over the lot with a bulldozer and make a new pit later on, why wast "stuff".
I'm just a recycle expert.

------------------
Later on I will stick a new power lead on this cro and see if it will fire up.

night all, I'm too silly for words, too tired.
hooroo all

jim

Tomorrow I will do an experiment to show you all what happens when you wiggle one electrode in the earth, the other stationary, both electrodes connected to a moving coil meter, it is exciting stuff.

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

I still need to post some more stuff before the night
Here is the car battery jump start unit, I got on saturday with all the other stuff in the above post.
The meter is not totally accurate,but it gives a very close "indication" of the voltage source, in this case 10-13.5volts dc
I couldn't even buy the meter itself for $10 which is what I paied for the whole lot.

1805 = case with the light, Meter, couple of push button switches, inside it contains the battery charger electronics, and a 12 v gelcell.
1806 = close up of the 12v gauge itself.

BTW, if you are looking for a replacement UPS (Unierruptable Power Supply) replacement battery, it's cheeper to buy the battery in this thingie, than to buy just the UPS battery, look at all the extra goodies you will get, well in Aussie it is so ha ha.

@ freepow, SuperCheep auto is the place  ;D
jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.