Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water holding charg

Started by robbosdog, August 09, 2009, 04:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbosdog

timallard , thanks for your input , although your mention of brute force ? I’m using Uvc light Titanium dioxide and electron charge from magnets and the input water is from a water fogger , hardly what I would call electrolysis.
Please before you “go on “ have a look at the video link above and comment about it ,  as its on video its not “ hypothetical “ did you know electricity can be extracted directly from ozone ? if not please do some research first then your welcome to contribute , I would enjoy your input as long as its on topic.

I am basing all this on  these facts , I need to remove / add ions to get it to work , hence the water treatment devise above do you know the effect on water a 1.7 mhz water fogger produces if not , more research .
Also The hydrogen bond is approximately 30 times weaker than a normal covalent bond, because only one of the contributing atoms is supplying electrons to it; the two electrons stay mainly concentrated near the oxygen. Because the hydrogen bond is so weak, it is easily broken. At room temperature, thermal energy is enough to break hydrogen bonds. In liquid water the whole network of hydrogen bonds “ flickers,'' each bond making and breaking again in a millionth of a microsecond. It is this network of flickering hydrogen bonds that gives liquid water its unique properties.

As you will know the ph of water is held in relation to proportions of hydroxyl and oxygen , Oxygen having a lowering effect and hydroxyl a raising. So when you separate the anions and the cations  with the water charger described above we effectively have water that wants to steal  electrons and as stated the alkaline water thieves them to try and return to a natural balance , when they flicker as mentioned above the water steals the bonding electrons and as there are none present to replace them and the water falls apart.

The platinum / oxygen / hydrogen part is for torsion field generation and is what a devise called a joe cell works on , they are all part of my system and its quit complex , that’s why I post short parts of it , its way above what you a “talking” about .

See , now I have had to respond with a long winded boring post , and to be frank I dislike having to do so.

Look forward to some constructive input from you after you study a bit.

Robbo

robbosdog

by the way Farrah Day , please do the same b4 , you remove the last doubt , being yhafc b4 walking around naked ( the king has no clothes ) , wouldn't b good for your image ; read namesake .

regards robbo.

timallard

Quote from: robbosdog on September 30, 2009, 04:22:57 AM
timallard , thanks for your input , although your mention of brute force ? I’m using Uvc light Titanium dioxide and electron charge from magnets and the input water is from a water fogger , hardly what I would call electrolysis. <snip>

Excuse my ignorance of your work, sounds interesting.

Having the 1.7Mhz do something makes sense, it's very close to a multiple of the fundamental freq for the oxygen circumference (almost exactly 705 times), the fact that it "fogs" water isn't surprising at all, then, I keep getting 2.411 GHz as the target freq to use, have you tried that?

Also, there may be other multiples of the fundamental that do something, this tidbit supports my work spot on ... nice.

Have you explored using a plasma instead of liquids? In my case I was using steam and didn't do a thing to the water, tap water, whatever you have ... boiled by the exhaust manifold on the engine, low pressure, not dry so not very hot but a gas nonetheless.

My thing is a product, it fits under the carburetor, can't be more than 1/4" thick, easy to install, so it may not be the ultimate as what you're working on but can be useful.

My purpose is to turn the fuel/air mix into a plasma to increase breakdown of the mist into individual molecules so it burns better, and others I was inspired by were working on the water thing.

This same technique looked applicable to water as steam, and saw where some of you are working on disassociation so these are suggestions for you to try on your work, I'll study what you're up to and see if I can offer any more later after mulling it over for a while, may be applicable to what I'm doing as well so thanks for the clues.

timallard

Just a note, I've been working on this two weeks, decided on a strategy to disassociate water that takes less power and find it explains "quirks" of the effect of frequency on behavior from anecdotal stories of a low frequency that did the job and others, haven't research a thing, just did the design work and found the fundamental frequency that turns out explaining phenomena correctly to four places.

Cool, may not be just "talking" about it ... may be OK at applied physics and have a few things up my sleeve buckaroo.

robbosdog

Hi timallard , good work old boy keep at it !!! , it could have something to do with 7.83 hertz  ( or multiples there of ) that’s the frequency of the atmosphere it is supposed , have you had a read anything about “The Schumann Resonances”  ? it may help in what you are researching  .

Regards ,

Robbo