Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romanian SECRET Technology which WORKED ! Lots of OU.

Started by spacetrax, September 20, 2009, 05:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

@YeahRight,
welcome to the fold, and no doubt you will have fun here.
I agree with your last post re fanatical supporters of OU
You will of course come under attack as you point out the obvious. (go read the Mylow threads)
My only regret is I didnt think up a name like yours.
I hope you keep an open mind. But do not hold back on your opinion.
I have learned one lesson, it always pays to be polite.
Mark

icarus

Hello Lucian Stefan,
you said to have replied the Moraru motor with a cop over over an over unity.
After viewed the patent, I think this motor can't run. Simply can't.
It's the same old thing: a static, stationary magnetic field and a rotor inside. The rotor search the minimum state of energy and stop. None new concept, none new design.
The external and internal stator electromagnets energized by DC current create a static magnetic field (so why not use simple magnets ?): why the rotor would rotate ? Only for the shape of the magnetic elements ? I don't see any imbalancement of the rotor : you ?
Maybe I can mistake. Can you tell me where's my mistake ?

Thanx

Icarus

YeahRight

Quote from: markdansie on October 02, 2009, 02:27:42 PM
@YeahRight,
welcome to the fold, and no doubt you will have fun here.
I agree with your last post re fanatical supporters of OU
You will of course come under attack as you point out the obvious. (go read the Mylow threads)
My only regret is I didnt think up a name like yours.
I hope you keep an open mind. But do not hold back on your opinion.
I have learned one lesson, it always pays to be polite.
Mark

Thank you for the welcome. I will try to follow your advice to be polite but sometimes
it's hard to hold back when complete ignorance is presented as the truth.
The main problem of the FE enthusiasts is their lack of electrical understanding.
As they undertake their experiments they make crude measurement misstakes
simply because they don't know how to perform basic energy efficiency calculations
on the test results.
And of course....most of them are blind to reality. They can't face it when they are close to
realise they haven't got OU. Peoples minds are difficult to open once they are closed down.

baroutologos

If I just may add an comment.

Same sh...*** as usual... One claims OU but again for certain reasons as:
* big oil life threats
* contract silence
* merchant interests
* u name what

the individual would not tell any detail, only speaks chinese wisdom and provoce to be admires.
My question..WFT are you doings in a forum like this in the first place, assuming that you do possess a secret!

Bona ziua,
Baroutologos

lwh

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, he was here trying to share information without getting himself into trouble, maybe to point other researchers and experimenters in the 'right' direction.  That's the most positive spin I can put on it.  But even if that were true, it's just another case of someone putting their own individual selfish interests above the interests of every other living thing on this planet.  And so, even in the best case scenario, it's pretty low behaviour in my opinion.  And if he was just plain bullshitting, whether he realized it or not (ie. deliberately misleading others or genuinely delusional.), then that's just plain pathetic.  In any case, it's just the latest variation on a long string of unsubstantiated claims made in this area.  At least he had a good story, with lots of historical references and stuff.  Very entertaining.  Well done.