Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romanian SECRET Technology which WORKED ! Lots of OU.

Started by spacetrax, September 20, 2009, 05:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

Lol Mark, obviously i have read your post many times here, and was not referring to you ;)

Skeptics are more interested in learning about the device /technology, than pissing on others or pressing their agenda: This is just one of several ways you can tell them apart from shills... And lol, this place has more than it's quota of shills. I got no problem with genuine skeptics who are generally polite: And i would agree with you that they have their place. "Shills" i got a big problem with: And so should we all here, because often it is like they declared war on us, and we are standing there saying "Love and Light to you!" hehehe. Well i haven't seen one yet, here or other places, that was worth the powder to blown them to hell when it came to forum debate.

Sorry Mark, demanding to see "ou" is not the panacea end-of-argument answer for you guys, as much as you may wish it was, and use it as such ;)

That's because, as you know, the answer is complex, as is the very definition: We are not claiming perpetual motion (the skeptics' wet dream of easy debunking lol). We are instead claiming added energy into an open system from unseen sources.

I think you would really have to be a real hard-core copper-top to deny the existence of Zero Point Energy nowadays. There is good empirical evidence to prove it, and if you go to the LANL Physics (Los Alamos National Labs) archives and look at the hundreds of recent Physics papers there, nearly every one of them talks about it as if it were a "done deal": Despite the fact that this is not publicly acknowledged, ZPE really IS in the mainstream of science now... This is highly significant: It knocks a big hole through the naysayers' wall of "It can't be!"  Because you can't use "science" as a basis for dis'ing the studies going on here, then ignore the science that accepts ZPE. Oops. They forgot to tell you guys it is "accepted" now (lol like they forgot to tell the rest of the planet) ;)

So there is the scientific basis for claiming "external energy entering the system" in many cases. How it manifests, how to measure it, how to control it is yet unknown. But you know what, despite what some "Know it all's" claim here, so is friggin' "Gravity"... So i am sick and tired of a-holes pissing on us when they cannot even describe gravity.   

So if you want to see OU i will show you my sailboat ;) Or my refrigerator. Or my air conditioner. Or my air compressor. Or my Christie power generator in the basement (lol just kidding m8). 

If you build a little Imhotep brushless DC fan generator, you can get OU: Add the torque of the fan to the pulse output, and it can be greater than the input (especially when charging batts, which is a whole nuther subject, but there it is). Lol it may not be big and exciting, but you didn't demand that ;)

If you burn Hydroxy against a metal, even if it was produced at "faraday" energy efficiency, using caloric heat calcs, it will be OU... Because the extremely high heat from the hydroxy burning when touching a metal... When burning in the air, it's way below OU...

What is THAT all about anyway, huh? An effect that appears to be unique to science.

Because MY PANACEA ANSWER TO SKEPTICS, much better than theirs' lol, is this:

SHOW ME A OPEN UNIVERSITY STUDY ON H.V. PULSE / RESONANT-LIKE HYDROXY PRODUCTION, ala the "Stanley Meyer" system.

They can't.... And there is no question that in a "real world", there would have been dozens if not hundreds to look at... 

You see, thats why we come here, because we know that science refuses to study these effects... And there must be a significant reason for that. Many of us believe that reason is "Human greed".

Do you want me to prove the existence of Human greed and corruption next, lol? 

Oh and as far as the other complaints we hear: "They don't measure right", "they don't do stuff correctly"... Piss off, lol. No one is ever happy with this shit, even in the conventional electronics world. And it is way too broad a description. There isn't a friggin thing that a REAL test engineer could complain about, regarding the measurement regime being done now on the Aineslie circuit. My answer to these naysayers is this: Piss and moan ONLY if you have constructive suggestions... Otherwise BUGGER OFF, lol. No one gives a shit if "you don't like it" ;)  GET THAT? Your opinions are WORTHLESS unless you can back them.... And of course most of these self-appointed "Defenders of Science" lol can't do anything but complain about others' work. 

You know, you don't just get to make statements like: "They are deluded". I got your "delusion" right here, pal.... PROVE it or shut the hell up.

markdansie

@jibbguy
Thank you for your lengthy reply. I did enjoy reading it. I may not agree with everything you say but I respect your right to express it. Sometimes I think its like religion, where many people often fight over who has got the better pretend friend. However I have always found an easy path to follow is to respect everyones religious beliefs yet follow my own path.
I agree with you the focus on overunity is somewhat distracting when there are so many fascinating things to pursue like cold fussion and even some of the items you mentioned.
Equally so, its disappointing when so many make false claims and can waste many other peoples time and money.
I am a skeptic, not by choice but rather by experience. Do I have an open mind...yes. However, having seen many millions wasted and even substantial sums of my money and time over the years ..you tend to become a little skeptical.
In the last month alone another two device bit the dust..one I had been waiting for for two years to test. But life goes on. It my choice.
However, and we are off topic here a little, when someone comes into this forum and claims a replication..I have no choice but to at least investigate their claims.
I think this particular thread is over.
Take care and have a good day.
Mark

tinu

Quote from: expat2368 on October 03, 2009, 03:52:55 AM
I live near Romania and am there frequently. It is without doubt the most corrupt and dishonest place I have ever had the pleasure of visiting.

I know I am new here..but in regards to Romania and the kind of scams that erupt from there I am quite familiar.  The guy with the SECRET technology MAY be 100% legit, however I would not bet one slightly used electron on it.

This is just your opinion and you better keep it for yourself instead of insulting an entire nation.
In fact, I find interesting that a little prick like you found worthy to open an account here just to denigrate a whole country. If you don’t like the place, go elsewhere, mf!
Now let me tell my opinion: I think I’ve met your mother and she is “without doubt the most corrupt and dishonest”  wh*re I have ever had the pleasure of f*king. How do you like that?

Cheers,
Tinu

tinu

@all,

Well, yes, I am a proud Romanian.
Any comments?!

As for the paranoid story presented here, just shot. I am not in the mood of writing right now but certainly I am not comfortable seeing technically illiterate person(s) carrying into ridicule names of big inventors of our nation.

Best regards,
Tinu

Cloxxki

Quote from: tinu on October 03, 2009, 12:36:10 PM
@all,

Well, yes, I am a proud Romanian.
Any comments?!

As for the paranoid story presented here, just shot. I am not in the mood of writing right now but certainly I am not comfortable seeing technically illiterate person(s) carrying into ridicule names of big inventors of our nation.

Best regards,
Tinu
I'm in Romania frequently lately, but unfortunately don't get to see more than a dull airport with craaazy prices for WiFi use and sandwiches.
Guess who they name the airport after, BTW? :-)

I've heard accounts of progressive laws regarding animal rights in Romania, which seem to be great.

If however, Romanian governmental departments are sitting on free energy technology, this will look bad in my book. I hope the proud Romanian people will show the world how it's done. Lead the way by building huge plants of OU devices for green thinking people from all over the world to take advantage of, for the better of Mother Earth.
Military applications (lightweight portable deathrays?), or endlessly powerful electric prop engine aircrafts, I'm not so fond of.
If Lician has the goods, then the Romanian people, including himself, better make they are used for GOOD, not EVIL. What are the odds for the military to do what's best. A sell-out to either USA or Russia could prove quite disastrous.