Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romanian SECRET Technology which WORKED ! Lots of OU.

Started by spacetrax, September 20, 2009, 05:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

..Ok, i'll take the bait... This should be fun.

Oh boy a new one....  But are they really "new", or simply "re-treads" coming back with new names (hehehe that happens a lot here)? 

Using ad hominem attack and derision is so out of date... It is so "neocon". And it pretty much tells us exactly what they are and what they are doing here.

Lol, don't you know that bush-league stuff went long ago? It is completely ineffective, besides... And that is the real sin: Poor crafting. 

You see, it's very simple: Legitimate members, people who are seriously interested in studying these technologies to evaluate their worth one way or another, would not do that. Since you are obviously just here to fuck with people in a poorly-crafted attempt to push your agenda, why would anyone listen to you then, when they realize what you are?

See, you've already ruined your purpose...

Lol i am always surprised these "people" expect others to take crap from them.... Just because they are some nameless entity on a forum.

I am quite sure, that no one would put up with it from them in RL ;)

EMdevices

The "geophysical" weapon is fantasized by Lucian Stefan to be related to Tesla and the Siberian explosion in 1908 in the region of Tunguska.   (and some of you might believe the same thing)

But this is incorrect, as there is clear chemical and mineral traces from a comet explosion and they know exactly the height above the ground that the explosion occurred, due to the shock waves effect and the standing trees at the center of the explosion, etc...

Like I mentioned, I talked to a person that was IN THE MILITARY at the time (1968) when the Russians tried to invade Romania, and this "weapon" they used, was nothing more then missiles, end of story.   

Lucian tries to tell us it was a tropospheric ionic discharges, etc.. etc.., what a bunch of bullshit. This only indicates that his reality is not well grounded due to his training.  (A lawyer, and not a scientific field)

I appreciate some of the other information he provides regarding the motors, but it's nothing new, and he fantasizes himself to be a special person "in the know", so if it makes him feel good to play games like this, oh well.

Posting the front page from an old patent application is equivalent with nothing.  Just because you have the original document also doesn't mean it is what you say it is, and showing me one page doesn't make me believe the bullshit. 

The only merit of this tread is the Motor.

My question:  What is the switching method?  Because obviously this is not going to turn by itself without any active switching, in other words,  if I replace the electromagnets with permanent magnets, it is not a permanent magnet motor that just turns without any energy input. 

EM

expat2368

I live near Romania and am there frequently. It is without doubt the most corrupt and dishonest place I have ever had the pleasure of visiting.

I know I am new here..but in regards to Romania and the kind of scams that erupt from there I am quite familiar.  The guy with the SECRET technology MAY be 100% legit, however I would not bet one slightly used electron on it.

markdansie

@jibbguy,
alas I am not a new one, but I did change my account two years ago to my real name. Do you want my house address and phone number as well. I am not sure what you mean about Bush, I live in Australia so we didnt really take much notice.
Guess what I spend my real life doing (RL) Testing devices the world over (or organising tests) and where my associates can, assisting to progress these technologies.
However the sad reality is the vast majority are a result of:
1. Self delusion
2. Lack of understanding of measuring power in and out
3. Scam artists wanting to cash in.
We keep an open mind, but at the end of the day if its not OU, cannot be closed loop..then its at least a good hobby.
Healthy skepticism is just as important as a healthy imagination.
We all have our roles
Point me to one technology you believe is OU and I will follow it up. You will be surprised how many that have appeared in this forum have been tested over the years, and at the inventors request the results are normally left confidential.
One of our main roles is to sort out the wankers early. We are about promoting new technologies but legit ones.
Kind Regards
Mark

poynt99

Mark,

You might want to check out Rosemary Ainslie's Switched Heater with a claimed COP>17.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7620.msg203219#new

btw, I'll be doing some tests on this shortly.

PS. What was your username before you changed it?
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209