Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romanian SECRET Technology which WORKED ! Lots of OU.

Started by spacetrax, September 20, 2009, 05:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

I saw the video with Dr Eugene Jeong's slide show, with the Egyptian music playing, and don't think much of the presentation (music is ok).  Moving charge around is nothing new and not overunity.  He seems to think there is more "self energy" in the configuration of one of the spherical capacitors (with the smaller radius), well there is a bunch of energy in the tip of a pin, the problem is getting to it. 

EM

woodycad

Hello,

let say I am a romanian engineer too.
THE SECRET is open for everybody right now.
Theory of everything is a puplic text, just go... www.thefundamentaluniverse.ro
Helical geometrodinamics, in a tetrahedral structure and a general relativity, is the template of the Universe.
All religions, science, human behavior, mineral, animal, all nature, human body, all are unified.
E.F.T. is the matrix, fundamental helix of transport.
E.F.T. tehnology declare Romania as a developer systems and antigravity technology.
I am an engineer who working at this antigravity systems, all theory is mine!
Principle is similar a magnetic turbine, GHz rotation, the sistem protect, as a submarine, universal flow of gravitons. Under device there are a microwave twistor, similar crop circle effect!
Magnetic line is in fact a torsional vector.
See on the site E.F.T. video. Realize that all particles are same movement, near disc.
I attached an intuitive document, but analize all images in The Fundamental Universe project.
In 1 month I hope to open media(TV)  and boom!
E.F.T. is a fundamental technology, is in fact technology of everything.
I am not interested to translate (romanian first) but you must translate imediatelly much more than 100 pages.Is much powerfull than 100 x (superstring+M+twister+fiber bundles...and so on)...and is not a joke.
Just see this images!

I have enought power to change history.
What about you? Are you ready?

www.thefundamentaluniverse.ro

stprue

ramset

WoodyCad
You seem very excited!
I see many "connections" also.
I hope you are a "GOOD GUY"!
Where are the 100 pages in that link?

Thank you