Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma16

Quote from: giantkiller on July 30, 2010, 11:41:37 PM
I truly beg to differ:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8227.msg250549#msg250549

Current progress is I have the drivers partially setup and am continuing to work on them this weekend.
I am trying to take this a step further. This new model is a version of the GK4 from the past but a little more refined. I see in this build the process is a somewhat closer to using just the coil activity. The process is what is important not the build itself. There are some new factors in this and a compilation of previous specs from others including Steven Mark, Spherics, Sauron and Bolt. One could almost surmise they are the same person. But that is another thread.

I hope that what I posted will be of use. I have only built from the mined nuggets.
Up to this point I thank everybody and their knowledge sharing. For without it we are one hand clapping in the dark.

--giantkiller. I press on...

I see you are still riding the GK4 wave, which hit the beach a long time ago.  The build is very importante.  You can not just throw a bunch of coils together and hope it works. 

giantkiller

@Sigma16,
Show us then and excuse me if I enjoy what I do.

Post the documents you refer too.

And OBTW there are 3 Spherics builds in progress. The bad ecomony has taken its toll on those builders. I empathize with them and do not push. The people that have been here long have lives and other responsibilities. It is a tangible connection to normality that is so desperately needed with the TPU addiction.

You do not know who or what is finished.

I sense another slugfest approaching. There have been way too many with no positive outcome and only dismembered egos.

forest

why vacuum tubes are important ?
answer in simple terms please !

is that because of switching speed - sharp rise and fall edges without noise ?

coils interactions : why we do not understand it ? maybe BECAUSE we don't see this type of interaction when not using vacuum tubes and correct timings ?
we see only magnetic induction, but I saw something (electrostatic induction?) when you break LC oscillation using precisely  nano or picoseconds break without distortion or slow falling slope
it looks like that common electrostatic tension visible around HV lines now dramatically spread around in spherical shockwave
is that what we are looking for ?

Mannix

Quote from: forest on July 31, 2010, 02:23:42 AM
why vacuum tubes are important ?
answer in simple terms please !

Because the inventer said specifically that it was much easier with them. 

I will return to my cave now and watch all the ss smoking

sigma16

Quote from: giantkiller on July 31, 2010, 12:55:19 AM
Post the documents you refer too.

Documents?  I never referred to any documents.