Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

Still don't understand? read my posts its all there for long time OU is a commodity as real as water and air. You want a 10KW thing for you house fine send the money i make it for you.

Im so fked off when saboteurs run around debunking everything when we don't have an energy problem we are an iron ball flying thru space covered in tetra watts per square mile and covered in a huge magnetic flux nor even lack of information to build something.

bolt

Quote from: Chef on August 02, 2010, 08:05:53 AM
That all sounds very good! It look like, you have all the knowledge to produce a working device, but I as understand you don't have the necessary equipments and parts.

I think that should be not a problem, if you really want to help, and spread the knowledge, here are many peoples who already have the necessary things, you just have to come clear, will you share, and help, or not.

Or am I wrong?

I tried for years lots of us have given away volumes for free. Nothing happens so only funding will change things. People moan they want OU but not prepared to make a small investment. I need 25k to fire up a lab and buy parts. Its NON negotiable and only no strings donation. 25k is dirt cheap its not even 3 months wages for a good RF engineer.

Quite a few wealthy people hang around here and do nothing they are only leaching to try and patent it which will lead to another multi million dollar fk up. You can't patent Gods Free Energy if you want to live. Many have died trying or the very least the wish they were dead after the MIB stripped them off all assets.

So i will give HUGE Hints but im not going to publish a full parts list with Rat shack part numbers, ready made PCB's just because too many lazy to try even if they have the money.

Then if you REALLY want it then send me the money. I will make it send you the device and open source everything. You get what you want I protect myself by open source.

No Underground secret labs, no NDA's for lame piece of shit like Orbo or Searl!!

It taken 10 years to develop the Joule Thief but in only in last few months has anyone tried to take it over 100mW! Now That Chinese guy seeking funding to increase it to 1000 watts but read his notes everything I said about VARS RF and OU is absolute true as he reports his real workshop findings!

bolt

Quote from: Chef on August 02, 2010, 09:19:04 AM
I don't think so anyone will give you 25K " NON negotiable and only no strings donation" here, and honestly I don't really see, why is that necessary...

Maybe you are at the wrong place, if you seek money here for your researches.  ::)

Im not seeking,  im providing a solution. If you dont have angel sponsership status then fine it doesnt apply to you. You say its not necessary but nothing happened yet has it? Except Chinese got a little bit of funding and bench proven what i state is true but they also need more to get 1000 watts Joule Thief. Last i read they were up to around 50 watts OU COP>5.

You know how many people brag and state "I give a million bucks for an OU device" Fine put your money where your mouth is and I only need 25k.

You know why? Because they WANT it ALL for themselves...greed, greed greed as usual. Anyway no point discussing this further anyone serious knows how to reach me via PM no big deal.

bolt

Quote from: Chef on August 02, 2010, 09:38:59 AM
I don't see why are you different in that scene. From my viewpoint you except 25k from somebody, without any proof you can do it, what you claim, and you want the money as NO strings attached.  :o

Come on Bolt! Is that sound funny just for me?  :D

People make donations all the time except mostly goes to really stupid ideas like Save the Polar bears or The Sports and Arts foundation or what about the  Bill & Bush Clinton Haiti fund!! here you go $500,000 check!! Do they ask and see receipts for every cent spent? No of course not its a donation. Lucky they don't if sent to Bill Clinton cos none of it gone to Haiti:)