Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma16

Quote from: bolt on August 02, 2010, 03:02:14 PM
"At that, it was found that OU is inherent in the electrical phenomena under certain conditions. Same thing was established regarding the so-called 'cold fusion' in electrochemical systems."

Well i been trying to say this for years but you are wasting your time here its like talking to the Muppet Show! Hahaha. 

If you want the conditions i make it really condensed version.

OU = RF under RLC. Gain is 161.8% stochastic. You only need to cover entropy loss to see the gains and don't be greedy there is plenty left for looping:)

The gain can easily be over 1:1000

You should know that Mr. "RE" Xpert

Omnibus

Quote from: bolt on August 02, 2010, 03:02:14 PM
"At that, it was found that OU is inherent in the electrical phenomena under certain conditions. Same thing was established regarding the so-called 'cold fusion' in electrochemical systems."

Well i been trying to say this for years but you are wasting your time here its like talking to the Muppet Show! Hahaha. 

If you want the conditions i make it really condensed version.

OU = RF under RLC. Gain is 161.8% stochastic. You only need to cover entropy loss to see the gains and don't be greedy there is plenty left for looping:)

That's interesting. Do you have anything written that sums up the idea?

Omnibus

@sigma16,

QuoteIf RE is so easy then then there should be new devices all around us, but they aren't because no one that understands it is talking about it.

This isn't a scientific argument.

sigma16

Quote from: Omnibus on August 02, 2010, 03:35:35 PM
@sigma16,

This isn't a scientific argument.

Is there a point to the comments you have selected to comment on?

Omnibus

@sigma16,

If you want to see the point I'm making, read the whole citation:

QuoteIf RE is so easy then then there should be new devices all around us, but they aren't because no one that understands it is talking about it.

The fact that there are no new devices around us isn't a scientific argument proving that the phenomenon such devices are supposed to be based on is not a real phenomenon. There are no devices around us based on Compton effect or Davisson-Germer effect to name a few and yet these are real phenomena. Utilitarianism, the need to see devices in stores or have them at home to cut your utility bills, can never qualify as a scientific argument serving to prove as to whether or not a phenomenon is real.