Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

Quote from: bboj on August 04, 2010, 12:53:02 PM
Well sigma you got the point there.

Well with under 30 post each you are only newbies. Come and talk to me again when you get over 450 posts you may have learn something then about reactive power.

You think it cant do anything? Watch this then

http://tinyurl.com/3xatbxl

12 volt battery supply is used to fire up an RLC circuit with simple oscillator to around 25KVAR then suddenly release the stored energy into another coil weighing over 2lb it fires over 30ft in the air as extreme repelling force. The static and the airborne coil sees the same magnetic polarity and it fires off like a mortar bomb. The energy taken from the batteries is tiny compared to the joules required to launch the coil. Not once but dozens of times.

The process has been developed into a prototype car motor in the Philippines. COP>50 but as usual like the many other OU motors of the past no one will fund them.

giantkiller

We've now come full circle. 8)

Quote from: bolt on August 04, 2010, 11:31:13 AM

Here is a very simple concept for those that need help understanding how it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM_HRwqKzFk

The real process name is Bloch wall modulation and not neutralization.

sigma16

Quote from: bolt on August 04, 2010, 02:29:43 PM
Well with under 30 post each you are only newbies. Come and talk to me again when you get over 450 posts you may have learn something then about reactive power.

You think it cant do anything? Watch this then

http://tinyurl.com/3xatbxl

12 volt battery supply is used to fire up an RLC circuit with simple oscillator to around 25KVAR then suddenly release the stored energy into another coil weighing over 2lb it fires over 30ft in the air as extreme repelling force. The static and the airborne coil sees the same magnetic polarity and it fires off like a mortar bomb. The energy taken from the batteries is tiny compared to the joules required to launch the coil. Not once but dozens of times.

The process has been developed into a prototype car motor in the Philippines. COP>50 but as usual like the many other OU motors of the past no one will fund them.

The quantity of posts means nothing.  All you have done in your meesely few hundred posts is tout the work of others and produce excuse after excuse as to why you can not perform these feets yourself.

There is nothing to learn about reactive power that is of importance in our alternative energy endeavor.  If you think that there is, then you are mistaken.  Heat pumps have an attractive COP, but are not overunity.

Funding?  Get off your ass and you don't need funding.  If you put all of the good information about these alternative energy devices together, then you will have more than enough information to obtain your goal.

sigma16

Quote from: giantkiller on August 04, 2010, 03:41:12 PM
We've now come full circle. 8)

Yes, but that circle only leads further from the truth!

sigma16

Quote from: Chef on August 04, 2010, 04:08:44 PM
I get it, you are the only one who know it, but you don't tell us, right?  ::) what a surprise, again :-\

I just tell you one thing. Right now, you are not different than Bolt, or anybody else, who claim something, but not proving, he is right. Until that's happen all of you could be right, and maybe too early to keep telling everybody how wrong they are.  :P

I told you many things.  Use it, or not.  That is your decision.