Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

@e2,
Well put.
I am still on the current build. It has taken time becaue I see in this set of instructions the potential of putting most of the specifications we know of in place. I also have 3 layers/coils just finished.
Now I put the specified electronic process in place.

This will prove one of 2 things: the build, the process, or the source that gave me this. I want this narrowed down. I trust the build specifications and the process shown. This will validate the supplier.

The caveat in the subimission is: 'If the coil doesn't work throw it away and try again.'

Mk1

Well , the professional trolls are here to disrupt the collective work .

The main strength of the JT is the people working on it in harmony and sharing all data , it works great ...

With pictures and drawing , its easier to judge if its worth a try , and seeing how others make there coils , its all in the detail ...

In the tpu topics you rarely schematic , or drawing or data ...

Some are leaders and start there own topics like Gk , we should all to this to document our research , and making it accessible to others you do your best if others are interested they will ask for more details ...

That is the only way .

Mark

Rosphere

Quote from: Mk1 on August 05, 2010, 08:06:19 PM
The main strength of the JT is the people working on it in harmony and sharing all data , it works great ...
Some are leaders and start there own topics like Gk , we should all to this to document our research , and making it accessible to others you do your best if others are interested they will ask for more details ...

That is the only way .

I agree.  But PLEASE include enough detail, like GK's builds and others, so that your contribution can be replicated, verified, and experienced on anyone's bench or your just another pretty pinwheel stuck out the passenger window.

This forum, and others, may not be as useless as I portend. -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc

giantkiller

I lead myself. Others choose to follow. Creative people are not natural born leaders with politics. Their idea is different at the time when others need to see. We all go 'round and 'round in these positions.

Rosphere

Quote from: giantkiller on August 06, 2010, 01:05:27 PM
I lead myself. Others choose to follow. Creative people are not natural born leaders with politics. Their idea is different at the time when others need to see. We all go 'round and 'round in these positions.

Creativity is the initial joining together of two or more previously unrelated ideas to form a new idea, such as the Joule-Thief circuit.  Now, since the basic circuit has been shown here many times, we can start with this one JT idea, (or some other idea,) add our own ideas, and make our own discoveries.  Someone posted an Armstrong oscillator circuit here recently; very similar to a JT.  I intend to test that circuit one season, maybe this winter.  It looks like I have settled-in for the long, scenic-view; I am just happy to be on the train.

Say where is this train headed; do we now understand electricity in the TPU?