Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@sigma16

Sorry but the only one here that has been sitting on his ass flagellating everyone is you. I have been working this thing on three fronts for a  long time now. Always to find the truth. Anyone here can make a fake demo, then come here and spell out so many pieces of possible or not conditions. This is what I mean when guys do not want to see. I know you were there in the beginning. All the crap SM laid on us was our own doing. We would discuss between us about this or that, then all of a sudden SM would come in with a story. We would then discuss again about this or that, and SM again would come back with another story. You just don't want to see it or put all those SM talks in context to the actual time on this forum that they were made. US fishies on this Forum taught SM everything he needed to know about us, to hook us even more. We led him on the path regarding how to speak to us, what to say, how to say it. He fed us exactly what we wanted to hear. You just can't cope with that reality and actually, I am having problems with it also.That's normal.

giantkiller

Disbelief can arise from cases of burn-out. My hiatus came in other ways, Marriage, moving, world travel. The amazing thing is it led me to Coral Castle. I stood there in awe, partially because of the place it is, but fully because 'I GOT THERE' which many can't. And I had multiplte trips to peek behind the curtain(no flames please). I was snapped back into hyper reality by the shear numbers of men and devices that through the last 150 years have appeared that (used to) defy explanation. If one merely accepts that there are some things from long ago that are missed or just blacked out then huge realms of possibilies open up. No really! We have to be smarter than Tesla in business. The ball cannot be dropped. No not this time! What used to be a wide expanse of mysteries is now but a handfull of different ways to get the means. Tesla was very shrewd and wise. The solution appears now after all his enemies are dead but still control and knowing full well that all the neccesary information would scream out around the world in an instance. He used the monster's behavior against them. He simply knew the future better than the rest. Now don't butcher the goose but let it keep laying. The few of us that are visible here are 'NOT THE ONLY ONES'. Many watch hoping the future will unfold as Tesla hinted to and this piece of the pie comes from a huge kitchen.

sigma16

Quote from: forest on August 09, 2010, 02:09:49 PM
no,I'm not asking about electrons accelerated in magamp, but what kind of particles may radiate from "source" into collectors  something  occur when electrons are abruptly stopped ?

it is just the medium at this point, not particles

sigma16

Quote from: wattsup on August 09, 2010, 02:28:01 PM
@sigma16

Sorry but the only one here that has been sitting on his ass flagellating everyone is you. I have been working this thing on three fronts for a  long time now. Always to find the truth. Anyone here can make a fake demo, then come here and spell out so many pieces of possible or not conditions. This is what I mean when guys do not want to see. I know you were there in the beginning. All the crap SM laid on us was our own doing. We would discuss between us about this or that, then all of a sudden SM would come in with a story. We would then discuss again about this or that, and SM again would come back with another story. You just don't want to see it or put all those SM talks in context to the actual time on this forum that they were made. US fishies on this Forum taught SM everything he needed to know about us, to hook us even more. We led him on the path regarding how to speak to us, what to say, how to say it. He fed us exactly what we wanted to hear. You just can't cope with that reality and actually, I am having problems with it also.That's normal.

All you have done, aside from your attempts to determine the wiring of the tpu, is screw this whole damn thing up and turn it into a soap opera.

Wind up a coil like I said and see for yourself, or is that beyond your skill level?

giantkiller

I know I'll get corrected if I mispost...

Copper creates more field externally which makes a better charge carrier then iron.  In air or in metal.