Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BESSLER WHEEL SOLVED

Started by circle, November 01, 2009, 04:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DO YOU THINK IVE GOT THE GOODS?

YES.. CLEAR PERCEPTION AND SOUND LOGIC AND PERFECT INSIGHT HAVE WON A BATTLE IN THE WAR AGAINST IGNORANCE
NO.. THIS GUY IS YET ANOTHER SELF DECEIVING BEFUDDLED CHARLATAN

AB Hammer

Greetings Ken

PM and email sent.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Alexioco

Quote from: circle on November 01, 2009, 04:54:32 PM
I FIRST FOUND A PICTURE OF BESSLERS WHEEL IN NOV 07
FOR FIVE DAYS I DID NOT REALLY DO MUCH OF ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND IT
NOT EVEN SLEEP
MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS WERE GROSSLY INACURATE BUT I DETERMINED THIS TO BE THE CASE, AND FORMED A NEW IDEA
AGAIN AND AGAIN  TILL I WAS OFF IN THE GERMAN ARCHIVES READING 'MACHINEN TRACTAE' IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM
AT SOME POINT IT DAWNED ON ME THAT HE HAD NO INTENTION OF REVEALING THE METHOD IN HIS OWN WRITINGS
  AND SO I TURNED AT LAST TO THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THOSE WHO WITNESSED IT FOR THEMSELVES
AFTER RESOLVING ITEM AFTER ITEM I FINALLY FOUND MYSELF WITH A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THE INTERIOR OF THE DEVICE
ITS NOT COMPLICATED BUT IT MIGHT BE A BIT BEYOND ME TO BUILD IT
IM INTRESTED IN WORKING WITH SOMEONE WHO IS ABLE TO ASSIST IN THE CONSTRUCTION
TO BE SPECIFIC.. THERE ARE ONLY TWO POINTS THAT I DO NOT HAVE AN EXACT FINAL DECRIPTION OF
AND THEY WILL HAVE TO BE RESOLVED IN THE FINAL STAGE OF BUILDING
THESE TWO POINTS BEING 
1]THE EXACT POSITION OF ATTACHMENT FOR ONE END OF THE SPRING
2]THE EXACT METHOD OF ATTACHMENT OF THE OTHER END OF THE SPRING (EITHER CENTERED AND BALLANCED OR OFFCENTER AND FUNCTIONING AS FULCRUM)
IM TEMPTED TO JUST MAKE A VIDEO AND BLURT IT ALL OUT BUT THE IDEA OFF PASSING ON WHAT MIGHT BE EARNED DOSENT SIT WELL WITH ME ANY MORE THAN IT DID WITH JOHANN BESSLER HIMSELF
A FEW POINTS THAT IM SURE THOSE WHO ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH HAVE ALREADY CONSIDERED..
THE WHEEL WILL FUNCTION WITH ONLY ONE SET OF TWO WEIGHTS
BUT IT WILL MOVE QUICKLY DOWNWARD THEN VERY NEARLY STOP AS IT RETURNS BACK TO THE UPRIGHT POSITION
YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CLEVER TO CAUSE ONE WEIGHT TO LIFT THE OTHER
THINK ABOUT IT
THIS IS AS DIRECT AS I CAN BE
AND FOR SOME IT SHOULD BE A CLEAR EXPLANATION
THE DEVICE IS EFFECTIVLY A MOBIUS - JACOBS LADDER THAT IS SO VERY NEARLY PERFECTLY BALLANCED
THAT THE ENERGY STORED IN A SPRING IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE CIRCUT OVER AND OVER AGAIN
IN EFFECT.. ITS 'FUEL' IS THE STORED KINETIC ENERGY IN THE METAL OF THE SPRING
THE DEVICE IS NOT PERPETUAL; IT WILL ONLY RUN UNTIL THE SPRING WEARS TO THE POINT IT CAN NO LONGER 'RESET' THE DEVICE
(THE PENDULM ON THE EXTERIOR IS A GOVERNOR)
{THE NON SELF-STARTING DOUBLE THICKNESS REVERSIBLE WHEEL IS SIMPLY TWO EQUAL CONSTRUCTIONS OF 'EIGHT PAIRS OF SETS OF WEIGHTS' SET OPPOSED TO EACH OTHER}

Could this be anything to do with it, (the mobius and jacobs ladder = Mobius Ladder)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6bius_ladder

Is Mobius that word which Bessler said could give away his secret?

Thinking about it you could "climb higher" on a jacobs ladder if it was a mobius ladder, and here is link of a mobius strip for those who are unsure of what properties is has because ive just tried making one and cutting it as it says on the following link and its strange how drwing a single line on the mobious strip draws twice as long as the strip and only has one side...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6bius_strip

Cheers, Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

gauschor

hmmm... people talking page after page and mr. circle did not even respond once again. I think we've already had enough of this "SOLVED" miracles.

Alexioco

Quote from: gauschor on January 12, 2010, 09:10:56 AM
hmmm... people talking page after page and mr. circle did not even respond once again. I think we've already had enough of this "SOLVED" miracles.

Well I don't think hes posted this to falsely boost his own reputation because he hasn't even replied so he cant be getting much enjoyment out of it, correct me if I'm wrong...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Ken the Great

circle may have solved the puzzle of Besslers wheel. However without any type of discussion or explanation, I would have to play the skeptic.

Especially after seeing countless number of people email me telling me how they are all set up to build, they have the ability and means to do so, so I will email the sketches and even some drawings of specific pieces, only to  hear excuses of why they can't build anything. I doubt these people could build anything regardless of time or facilities. They possess no skills.

Why would someone tell you they are going to build something, then once you send the design, they all of a sudden have all sorts of excuses.
The answer is quite easy. It is because that particular person believes deception is the way to go. Moral instability always follows emotional instability.

Of course this is not ALL, but the overwhelming majority. ALL TALK.
(There are a few exceptions, less than 5)

I think that is the problem with why Besslers wheel has not been recreated thus far. The majority of people are all talk. SO if we look at the number of people "claiming" they are trying to recreate his wheel out of the general population pool, verses the number of people who ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING, other than talk, we find the actual number of people trying to recreate the wheel is but a handful per generation.

That would be my estimate. 80 generations x 5 people is 400 people in the past 300 years. And these 400 do not get to pool the information or share ideas. Put that along side the mocking and ridicule from people playing the odds and that number of 400 is probably a lot smaller.

1 out of 5 people odds are doesn't have the intellect to grasp the idea. Even though he is trying to build prototypes. This makes the number of people even smaller. Now factor in those whose character isn't strong enough to refute the ridicule. You have even less.

Out of everyone I have spoke with on this site I would say there are only 3 other people besides myself who could actually build this thing. The rest are posers.

I am not speaking of those people who just wanted to look at the design. And were up front about it. They did not create the impression they were going to build anything, whether it was from being worn out or a self admitted lack of skills.

All I can do is laugh when I think of all this. No wonder Bessler acted like he did if he had to put up with the same shit. Same deception. Personally, I doubt circle was even a real person. The hiding of IP numbers on an open source site is the reason why.