Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

how we are are "supposed" to defeat the illuminati.

Started by nitinnun, December 17, 2009, 04:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jikwan

cisco,
looks like a good vid there
must give it attention, i love the way he puts it across
s fish,
its true, just one moment of practice gives results-a result
one moment of awareness stops the mad mind-for a moment. or two
it is next to nothing
i thought the objective were after is a good mind, well intentioned
not merely thinking but speaking, writing and acting with this 'good' mind
every day, every week-most of the time
do you think it possible for a person to have 5 seriously good intentions in one week?
and have 95 bad intentions in the same week?
its a mess

am i the average?
no--spent decades in monasteries/forests/caves/med.centres
and after all of that im still nothing special

after a few minutes of thought ive changed my mind
i AM something special
due to my hard work and time spent......i have completely desroyed
the tip of the iceberg
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

Cap-Z-ro

Each individual is the sum of their thoughts.

Thoughts have energy...are are very powerful when combined with other similar ones.

Which is why our media is filled with all kinds of fear based and negative 'programming'...with programming being the operative word.

Without a populace in a negative frame of mind, these false premise wars would not be deemed an acceptable substitute for positive dialogue.

The Masons like the church hide their ill agenda's from the regular members, who provide a positive public facade.

The 11th letter of the alphabet is 'K'...three X 11 = 33

KKK = Klu Klux Klan

Coincidence ?

Regards...

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 21, 2009, 03:23:15 PM
Each individual is the sum of their thoughts.

Thoughts have energy...are are very powerful when combined with other similar ones.

Which is why our media is filled with all kinds of fear based and negative 'programming'...with programming being the operative word.

Without a populace in a negative frame of mind, these false premise wars would not be deemed an acceptable substitute for positive dialogue.

The Masons like the church hide their ill agenda's from the regular members, who provide a positive public facade.

The 11th letter of the alphabet is 'K'...three X 11 = 33

KKK = Klu Klux Klan

Coincidence ?

Regards...

Hi Cap.

I agree with the upper portion of what you are saying.

but.

I live in a small town and half the people in my town are freemasons, I am honestly going to say there are no people in our community who express racism and if they did would be kicked out, we don't except that kind of mentality in our neighborhood, they would be railroaded out of town.
there are many different types of race and creed in the freemasons.

larger cities might have a diversity of racism but that is mostly taught by their parents at an early age, I am a German American and I can say I hate racism. I have friends from just about every culture.

I think the best thing is to actually experience it for yourself. people mouth off about freemasons or Illuminati and never go there to experience what is really going on behind their doors, anyone that doesn't join up to find out the truth is blind sided.

we have no KKK in our community and if there were they would be hung by the neck on our own Gallows.

as far as coincidence, if I give a hundred monkeys a loaded gun it is bound to be fired off by one of them over time. that's a coincident.

Jerry ;)

jikwan

hi jerry
i get your point. i dont doubt there are good freemasons/illuminati
its the same in catholic church-there must be a hell of a lot of good catholics
ive met them. so too muslims. some muslims ive met have hearts of gold
but people are not wrong when they point at the evil leaders of these organizations
its your job to educate the ones that brand everyone the same
thankless task

also what about reports of illuminati training where kids are made to strangle
cats and later become assasins. heard of it? does it happen?
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

Cap-Z-ro

Hi edge...my post was not meant to offend anyone.

It is a fact that all secretive organizations recruit fine upstanding people to give them a good public image.

Take the catholic church as a prime example...with a bunch of entitled pedophiles at the top...yey lots of good people still maintain patronage.

The fact that there are Masonic symbols hidden in the layout of Washington DC is a testiment to their scope of influence.

One of the dirtiest RCMP officers I know is a Mason...where he is ranked in the organization I do not know...but pedophelia is considered a pastime in these parts.

Secrecy breeds corruption...its that simple...and history bears that out.

Regards...