Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ULTRASONIC PIEZONUCLEAR REACTIONS

Started by Hypercom, December 21, 2009, 01:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Quote from: sparks on December 31, 2009, 07:43:56 PM
    More bubble fusion.  This is how dumb we are.  We have hydrogen produced by the kiloton everyday and distributed at the northpole.  But we are so selfconsumed with the quest for fusion we produce hydrogen expenditure of energy  then we try to fuse it into helium.  More expenditure of energy.  You cant drink helium.  Why wouldnt you just take the hydrogen you are trying to fuse and have it combine with oxygen in a fuel cell.  Hit some water with infrared it gets less dense.  It rises, overcoming gravity.  Hit is with xrays and gammarays what does it do.  Cant electrons and ionized cores be influenced to be classified in the presence of a magnetic field.

You need to look at the energy balance...You fuse Hydrogen to Helium to get
at the Nuclear Binding energy...not because it's the only thing you can do with it.
The Sun does this quite nicely...so everything is cool. The Sun uses only one
ton per day of hydrogen.

:S:MarkSCoffman

sparks

I just believe that Earth is a great infrared photon capture field.  Every day water molecules capture untold numbers of infrared waves into its molecular vibrations.  If we can design an infrared wave capture system and feed the system with ocean thermal energy we dont need to mess around with mass to energy conversion.  Simply capture the energy condense it pass it through conduits and release it at a latter time.  How dumb can we be.  There are thousands of endothermic reactions that could take place in  oceansubmerged heat exchangers.  The reactions are totally reversible and become exothermic when and where we want them to be.  The presence of catalyzing agents the trick.
Electricity is a catalyzing agent in the exothermic combination of carbon and oxygen.  Magnesium is a catalyzing agent in the ultraviolet cracking of carbon dioxide an endothermic reaction.  We need to study nature and forget about trying to outwit her.  She has a very good head start on us.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

tinu

@ Hypercom,

Thanks for promoting the discovery of ultrasonic piezonuclear reactions!

I am a physicist and I’d like to ask a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to provide links and/or references that discuss/explain the inertia of tenths of minutes before the nuclear reactions actually start occurring? I find this feature highly puzzling: if it’s because of bubble collapse, it should be instantaneous once the ultrasound is applied to the flask. On the other hand, similar time lag was reported in cold-fusion and other experiments. Why? How? …

2. Do you know if “Deformes spacetime” book is available in electronic format or not? I’m looking for a copy at a better price and what I’ve found at 154EUR is quite expensive for hobby. Or maybe you can help by pointing to a site that lets users preview some of its content?

Best regards,
Tinu

Hypercom

Quote from: tinu on January 01, 2010, 03:34:50 PM
@ Hypercom,

Thanks for promoting the discovery of ultrasonic piezonuclear reactions!

I am a physicist and I’d like to ask a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to provide links and/or references that discuss/explain the inertia of tenths of minutes before the nuclear reactions actually start occurring? I find this feature highly puzzling: if it’s because of bubble collapse, it should be instantaneous once the ultrasound is applied to the flask. On the other hand, similar time lag was reported in cold-fusion and other experiments. Why? How? …

2. Do you know if “Deformes spacetime” book is available in electronic format or not? I’m looking for a copy at a better price and what I’ve found at 154EUR is quite expensive for hobby. Or maybe you can help by pointing to a site that lets users preview some of its content?

Best regards,
Tinu
Ciao Tinu

I'm not a physicist, but I'd like to know much more about this issue given its importance to be able to give some specific answers.
As to the book "Spacetime Deformes" I hope to find a link in an electronic format.

Here is an article written by Swedish scientists in which refute theories Cardone: http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/0910/0910.3501v1.pdf

Another interesting link:
BRITTLE PIEZONUCLEAR REACTIONS FROM FRACTURE
http://files.splinder.com/4ae1443c64aa2e0faf9cdca00d8e7148.pdf

Hypercom

tinu

Many thanks for your answer and links. I study the files.

I apologize for a typo that went into my above post: I should have written “Deformed Spacetime” (instead of ‘Deformes’).

Best regards,
Tinu