Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Quote from: happyfunball on January 20, 2010, 02:51:23 AM
Killer? Lol. Man you peeps are quite sensitive. Meanwhile, another unsubstantiated claim. You go start that thread, though. While you're at it, sign up to bid on Stan Meyer's hydrogen cell. Money where one's mouth is, as it were...

Killer as in topic killer.

I have no desire to purchase Myers cells, my desire was to find out how he did it and that I have. It has also led me to other findings that I am now reseaching.

We are all like children looking for what has already been found and then hid from us.

Let me ask you this since you seem to think you know so much. What is energy?

happyfunball

Quote from: nightlife on January 21, 2010, 12:32:10 AM
Killer as in topic killer.

I have no desire to purchase Myers cells, my desire was to find out how he did it and that I have. It has also led me to other findings that I am now reseaching.

We are all like children looking for what has already been found and then hid from us.

Let me ask you this since you seem to think you know so much. What is energy?

You have no desire to purchase Stan Meyer's cell? Come on now.

How did you conclude I think I know 'a lot?' You tell me what energy is, your question indicates you disagree with the conventional definition.

chessnyt

Quote from: happyfunball on January 21, 2010, 12:22:54 AM
Most of my postings are not negative in nature.

All the postings you have made in this entire thread are negative.  Now that is a fact. 

You’re the one with the dramatic “good gawd” like a little child who was just told to get his feet off the table.

Do you have to punch some sort of time card before you log on?

happyfunball

Quote from: chessnyt on January 21, 2010, 01:03:38 AM
All the postings you have made in this entire thread are negative.  Now that is a fact. 

You’re the one with the dramatic “good gawd” like a little child who was just told to get his feet off the table.

Do you have to punch some sort of time card before you log on?

'Good gawd' is a light hearted reaction to the absurd nature of your accusations. Projecting your behavior onto me is pathetic.

Negative? Wrong. I presented a skeptical view of Stan Meyer's stuff going up for auction, It seems very odd to me. Accuse me of being a paid 'agent' once more and I'll take it up with the moderator to have you banned. It's tedious, grow up already.

nightlife

Quote from: happyfunball on January 21, 2010, 12:48:53 AM
You have no desire to purchase Stan Meyer's cell? Come on now.

How did you conclude I think I know 'a lot?' You tell me what energy is, your question indicates you disagree with the conventional definition.

I seriously have no desire to purchase a Meyers cell nor do I wish to build one.
As for my conclusion of your intelligence, that it based on what I have been presented with thus far. I do not know how intelligent you really are but based on what you have stated so far, you are either playing dumb or you actually are when it comes to this topic.

As for energy. It is not that I disagree with the conventional definition as much as the conventional definition is not detailed enough. Energy is nothing more the a vibrance. Everything is energy because everything is vibrant. It is quite a bit more complicated then that as to how vibrance becomes something more then what we know as a vibrance.

I mentioned the pistol shrimp for a reason which should have opened your eyes to what is being done here. The shrimps claw emits a resonance that instantly splits the water molecule and ignites the hydrogen creating an explosion that is delivered in the direction the pressure is emitted in. The energy used is very little compared to the explosion created.
Now considering what I have researched, I have no doubt that Myers could have actually accomplished what he has been said to have. Like I had said before, I think Myers based his work on the work that Puharich has done.
  Puharich was a very sought after scientist by governments and other well known scientist. He was in a sense, the man behind the scenes who was kept quite and surrounded by superior intelligence.

This is one topic you can not  start bashing without doing the proper research first. If you would have done the proper research, you would not be bashing this topic unless you have a special interest in doing so.

I am done discussing this with you at least until you start showing a real interest in this topic other then to just bash it.