Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

magpwr if someone actually succeeded in reproducing against Stan Meyer's claims, then where is the machine?  There's no shortage of people anxious to reproduce those claims. The YT video showed current but not voltage or power, and did not show gas volume evolved.  There's no way to tell if it's efficiency was good or bad.

TommeyLReed

Hi all,

Why even talk about old news with Stan Meyer's claims. I call a scam, got me.

Let's look at real data that can be proven, not off the wall here say.

If thousands of good experimentals could not build Stan's HHO circuit that he patented, why are those with no understand of conservation of energy won't put this to rest, got me?

I will say it again, Stan like many wacko's use words like, "Free energy", "Greedy oil companies" and lets not forget using the word of God to scam people.

If you want free energy, I will tell the world how to get it.

Buy a solar panel ( photovoltaic cell), it's cheap and it really works!

Other then that, if history prove me right, others scam artists will be bring up off the wall claims of free energy this coming year.

Just my two cents!

Tom

MarkE

Tom, I am with you.  A judge found he scammed a pair of his investors , and no one has been able to reproduce what he claimed.  Still, faith runs eternal.  Even John Rohner still has some people giving him money.

Bob Smith

Quote from: MarkE on August 20, 2014, 08:36:40 AM
no one has been able to reproduce what he claimed.
There are people in Australia and New Zealand who would beg to differ, and claim that they were freely given Stan's schematics and instructed by Stan himself when he came to New Zealand, and are successfully running systems in their cars. I will not post links. I will not post claims. They are out there. And for every claim, there is someone to disprove it.
In the end, it may come down to their words against yours and those of the legal system.
I hope we can respectfully agree to disagree.
Bob

MarkE

Quote from: Bob Smith on August 21, 2014, 09:14:41 AM
There are people in Australia and New Zealand who would beg to differ, and claim that they were freely given Stan's schematics and instructed by Stan himself when he came to New Zealand, and are successfully running systems in their cars. I will not post links. I will not post claims. They are out there. And for every claim, there is someone to disprove it.
In the end, it may come down to their words against yours and those of the legal system.
I hope we can respectfully agree to disagree.
Bob
Bob, stories that can't be verified are just stories.

I have difficulty with the logic of a story that says someone or some people have  something of immense value but restrict themselves to exploiting only a small value out of it.  If the idea is that these people are scared of big oil henchmen, then why undertake risk for a small return?  If the scheme worked, small scale use wouldn't remove the threat to big oil interests.  The threat would exist as long as anyone knew how to practice the discovery.  And if there are big oil henchmen out there for you to fear, why would you publicly announce here that you have information that they would want to suppress?  That just doesn't make sense to me. 

What does make sense to me is that people like to tell fictional stories.  When someone makes a big claim but offers no supporting evidence, I can't think of any good reason to take the claim seriously.