Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

Quote from: Paul-R on August 21, 2010, 10:15:38 AM
Divine guidance is good but bibles, well they will hold steady a vibrating coil, I
suppose.

This needs attention:
http://www.bignick.net/Morgan_Radio/Radio_17.htm

Some of the world top mathematicians, physicists and scientist are sent inspirational data during semi-dream states. Some even keep a note pad and pen beside their bed to make notes as soon as they wake up. But im not sure the bible has much to do with this. One of the most important things you must do is STOP watching TV for a month and stop using fluoride and you will find your brain starts working.

ltseung888

Who should be King or Leader who gives the Marching Orders

I was in Church this morning.  The sermon was on “Obeying the Words of the Lord”.  We had the conversation with the Christian Helpers afterwards.

Helper 1: “Since you do not need any personal benefits, you can share your knowledge with the World.  Some will ignore it.  Some will jeer.  Some will cheer.  Even if you can lead one person one step closer to Lead-Out Energy, the effort is worth it.”

Helper 2: “I think you should finish writing your Book and the DIY kit.  Your information is not in one single place.  It confuses me and many others.  Some of the comments on the Internet are distracting.  You should give a chance for people to focus on your point of view.  That would cut down on the confusion.”

Helper 3: “Who is giving the Marching Orders?  Is it the Investor?  Is it the University Verifier?  Is Tseung the leader?”

Helper 1: “I think Tseung is worried about the funds required for the Project.  He is trying to please the Investors.”

Helper 2: “If you have seen the Tseung Lab or its pictures, you will understand his concern.”

Helper 1: “If Tseung really believes that he is not the Inventor and that it is the Almighty working miracles through him, he should just organized and present the information to the best of his ability.  He can ignore all the negative comments â€" which he has been doing for the last few years.”

Helper 3: “In other words, Tseung should ignore the interests of the Investors.  The Investors can always find someone to work totally in secret.  The Governments are doing that.  However, they are not benefiting the World.  The Governments may already be far ahead in the research and development.  They may be keeping the technology secret because of the military significance.”

Helper 2: “Tseung should listen to Divine Guidance â€" whatever that may be.  My gut feel is that he should continue to disclose his knowledge and the many experimental results.  The Vested Interests will hate him but I feel that will serve the World better than keeping all knowledge confidential.”

Helper 1: “What happens if the knowledge is not confirmed or may even be misleading?”

Helper 3: “In the rim of scientific research, there are unknowns and uncertainties.  Established Professors at MIT, Stanford, Tsinghua Universities have much to protect.  They had to be absolutely sure because they may say something controversial.  Tseung is in a different situation.  He has no reputation to protect.  He has no backers.  His resources are pitiful.  He will be ignored by the mainstream.  What is the downside in presenting early, unconfirmed knowledge.”

Helper 2: “The Investors may not like it.”

Helper 1: “Who is giving the Marching Orders?”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

XS-NRG

Quote from: ltseung888 on August 22, 2010, 07:33:36 AM

Tseung is in a different situation. 
He has no reputation to protect. 
He has no backers. 
His resources are pitiful.   

He has 59 Days left.

ltseung888

Discussion amongst the experts on the 1 Hertz circuit

Expert 1: “What is the significance of the 1 Hertz circuit?”

Expert 2: “The Toroid is a commercial toroidal transformer from Welfare Electronic Components Co. in Hong Kong (3182 0688).  The Model number is HDB-100-Tmhn (L).”

Expert 3: “Tseung used the Output side 3 wires as the Joule Thief Circuit.  He used the Input side 4 wires as transformer setup.  He used a 1,000 ohm variable resistor, a 2N2222 and a capacitor of 3300 microfarads connected in parallel with the variable resistor.  He put a 3V LED on the output side.  The  battery is an AA battery.  He adjusted the variable resistor until the flashing was approximately 1 Hertz.”

Expert 1: “I can see the configuration from the picture.  What is so special about configurating a commercially available toroidal transformer as a Joule Thief?”

Expert 2: “I initially thought that the important frequency must come from the 2N2222.  That frequency is in millions of Hertz.  It is difficult to tune LCR circuits to that frequency.  But if the important frequency can be tuned to as low as 1 Hertz (and all values in between), many LCR circuits can be set up.”

Expert 3: “Resonance-hunting will be greatly eased.  The goal is to find LCR circuits to match or resonate with the toroid.  It now appears that both air-coil or ferrite-core toroids can do the trick.”

Expert 1: “But we still need to do the actual resonance-hunting.  Is the 1 Hertz device a resonant lead-out energy device?’

Expert 2: “The pulsing rate was low and thus the Input Power was not even detected by the oscilloscopes.  However, it can light up 1 to 16 LEDs.  That means some Output Power was generated.  The COP (Output/Input) is likely to be high.  If Input Power were 0, the value of COP will be infinite.”

Expert 3: “The device has been pulsing for over 1 week now with no sign of dimming.  There may be some practical applications already.”

Expert 2: “The commercial toroid has a significant Inductance.  Tseung also experimented with smaller commercial toroids.  The resulting frequency was higher (in the hundred Hertz range).  This means varying the frequency with different LCR is definitely possible.  It is a matter of checking whether there are one or more LCR values that will show significant Output Power.  If the Tseung Lead-Out theory is correct, that situation is possible.  The two oscilloscope experiment seemed to confirm that.  It is now a matter of experimenting to show whether a significant Output Power can be produced.”

Expert 1: “There is still much experimenting to be done.  Tseung initially wanted to motivate thousands to do the experimenting for him via a HK$500K award.  But if he has no Investor Support, he cannot give that award.  Doing it alone in his bedroom will be a long shot.”

Expert 2: “I think if anyone is successful in demonstrating a 1 KW lead-out energy device, he can find investors.  Imagine that you have a Steven Mark TPU now.  You are willing to demonstrate it on T.V. to the satisfaction of the academics.  You will have investors queuing up for miles.  Tseung does not need to provide the award.”

Expert 3: “The way I look at it is: some kind of pulsing mechanism; some kind of LCR circuit and some type of control.  With appropriate resonance-tuning, electromagnetic energy can be lead-out to do useful work.  It is a matter of getting solutions to the couple of ‘some kind’!  Am I correct?”

Expert 2: “Correct.  If you hit on a ‘some kind’, you can get rich.  If you master the technique of achieving ‘some kind’, you will win the Nobel Prize and be richer than Bill Gates.  Who is likely to have that glory?” 

Expert 1: “Someone who believes and acts.  Are you the one?”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

rave154

is anybody else thinking the same thing that i am?...........voices in the head from "God".......mysterious multiple investors..errrr

maybe i should shut up in order to avoid insulting any one