Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 13, 2011, 05:07:10 PM
I'm not going anywhere near those Clowns  ;D

@Tinsel

I think he ment 8 resistors in series.
His drawing indded is wrong.

If you look again at his post it's clear that he means in parallel just like his drawing. And if all the resistors have the same value, his mistaken math will result in the correct current value, because he's reading the voltage drop across the whole stack of course, but he's using the value of a single resistor to compute the current, then multiplying the current by the number of resistors in the stack. This works for the special case when all the parallel resistors have exactly the same value, but in the general case of resistors in parallel quark2 has to understand Ohm's law correctly to get a correct answer for the current, because he is monitoring the voltage across the entire parallel stack.
I am astounded that a person who claims to have been researching OU devices for 35 years apparently doesn't understand, or perhaps even OWN, an oscilloscope.

TinselKoala

Quote from: ltseung888 on January 13, 2011, 03:26:47 PM
Go to overunityresearch.com for more serious discussions and experiments.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=538.0

This thread has been taken over by ........ >:( >:( >:(
And that thread has nearly been taken over by....Little Miss Mosfet.

Professor, if you are still reading here, beware.

You are getting swamped by misinformation from someone who, until she saw my videos, did not even understand the word "integration" to mean anything other than the lack of racial segregation. She has no math beyond simple arithmetic and often gets that wrong. The entire story of her little project is worth finding out about, if you don't already know it. She has been banned or placed on RO status from every forum she's posted in except OUR, and from the looks of things she's about to get "disciplined" there too.
My advice is to pay attention to .99 and MileHigh, they know whereof they speak. Congratulations on your oscilloscope; you should be able to get satisfactory data from that one easily enough.

chrisC

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 13, 2011, 07:36:23 PM
And that thread has nearly been taken over by....Little Miss Mosfet.

Professor, if you are still reading here, beware.

You are getting swamped by misinformation from someone who, until she saw my videos, did not even understand the word "integration" to mean anything other than the lack of racial segregation. ...

RMAO! Good one TK. See, I said this channel is excellent for comedy. No offense Rose.

cheers
chrisC

quarktoo

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 13, 2011, 04:36:31 PM
Sure. But the scope is measuring voltage, no matter what the display says. If you can find an oscilloscope that measures current directly, please give a link to it.  Monitoring the voltage drop across a resistor is "damn well known" just as you say. But the way you have described it in your work is wrong. When you measure across resistors in parallel you are measuring across ALL of them. The total resistance is given by 1/Rtotal = 1/Rone + 1/Rtwo + .... and in the case where all resistors are equal the total resistance is R/n where n is the number of resistors. Thus, if you are using the VALUE of the single resistor that you think you are monitoring in the stack of 4, you will get 1/4 the true current value -- because you are USING THE WRONG VALUE for your calculation in the first place. You are completely screwed up in your understanding of current monitoring using resistors.
http://www.physics.uoguelph.ca/tutorials/ohm/Q.ohm.intro.parallel.htmlI have something like 12 oscilloscopes within thirty paces of me right now. One is a LeCroy 9370. Another is a LeCroy 104Xs and I have the AP015 non-contact current probe to go with it. I also have other DSOs and many analog scopes available. Do not presume to teach me about oscilloscopes and their proper usage, especially after this current-viewing resistor nonsense.Pops....old man, if that's what you are.... you think you know Ohm's Law but you don't realize that resistors in parallel make it impossible to monitor just one....I laugh in my soup.

Well, did you or did you not presume to instruct us how to build self-running devices and overunity devices? Did you just discover them yesterday, Pops?

Prove me Wrong...put up or shut up.

For the last time.

I claimed you measure the current drop, not the voltage drop. Look that the schematic you keep referring to "AMP METER/SCOPE"

Here since you can't read I say it again:
b]"AMP METER/SCOPE"
[/b]

Need a current probe that converts that current into voltage and measure it on your scope:

http://www.shopwiki.com/current+probe+oscilloscope

When you measure current drop across 1 resistor, you get a phased reading since resistive elements phase current and voltage. The more resistors you have IN PARALLEL, the better phased it gets.

No wonder you Canadians never contributed anything to humanity besides hockey pucks, square head screws and easy chicks. Learn to read.

If you connect your current probe to your scope, measure the current drop across one of the resistors, you will have the current measurement for a true RMS reading. That is all I wrote son.

You need to show a little respect for your elders. I was fixing display writer boards in the 80's and averaging around $5000 an hour since we and IBM were the only ones smart enough to fix their boards at the time.

My favorite was a capacitor replacement that cost us a penny, took less than 60 seconds to replace and 3 minutes to test. $750  - half the cost of a new board from IBM.

Those were the good old days.

quarktoo

Quote from: ramset on January 13, 2011, 12:25:29 PM
Radiant Energy
Putz

Putz?

I think you have to be a putz to use such a term myself.

All energy is radiant although Grumpy stated "radiant electricity"you tochus leker.