Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GBluer(Slayer) Exiter

Started by slayer007, March 28, 2010, 09:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

CW  So,
You had no part in any of this,your work was not involved,you recruited no scientist or inventor to participate in the Open source research .
Seems you fight a bit with those around you when you work "mine mine mine I did it first" Yada yada yada ?
seems the people that you have worked with here do this too.
Hmmm
I completely see your point.........
You don't play well with others !

Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

comwarrior

Quote from: ramset on March 11, 2013, 07:56:07 PM

CW  So,
You had no part in any of this,your work was not involved,you recruited no scientist or inventor to participate in the Open source research .
Seems you fight a bit with those around you when you work "mine mine mine I did it first" Yada yada yada ?
seems the people that you have worked with here do this too.
Hmmm
I completely see your point.........
You don't play well with others !

Thx
Chet

Is that aimed at me?

LOL, never mind, i just read your update...

Ever herd of friendly rivalry? A bit of motivation?

ramset

CWWhat does source code have to do with research that is actively being suppressed at every imaginable level in these forums?
What do people that make there living selling books have to do with a scientist being involved here in an open source research  project?

Your talking about something completely different,I'm talking about suppression and how this community needs to get with it regarding "research" and supporting those that do !

?
Thx
Chet

Thanks Grandma

comwarrior

Quote from: ramset on March 11, 2013, 08:10:28 PM
CWWhat does source code have to do with research that is actively being suppressed at every imaginable level in these forums?
What do people that make there living selling books have to do with a scientist being involved here in an open source research  project?

Explain to me how you think its being suppressed? I think i missed your point in this topic.

Quote from: ramset on March 11, 2013, 08:10:28 PM
Your talking about something completely different,I'm talking about suppression and how this community needs to get with it regarding "research" and supporting those that do !

?
Thx
Chet

Part of this topic was about the divide RE what TT is doing... ergo, i was relaying info that is widely used by another open source community that does not suffer (very often) from suppression...

Oh, and i do play nice with others, when their ego's don't get in the way...

But if it's surpression you want to talk about... then why is it my youtube analitics show that someone on this forum posts links to some of my vids, but within hours of doing so, the link and post has been removed...

That IS suppression by a forum that is supposed to be all about sharing and open source ect ect...
Suppression comes in many forms. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean that you have to enforce your opinions on other people...

ramset

Well
I'm not really following you, seems you are trying to get traffic or something?
Well I guess you are a business man who uses the open source community to advance your business edge?
business can be Ruff at times?

And I suppose that goes a long way towards explaining your compassion for the complete stranger to these forums ... the one that is telling unsuspecting investors ,the only place you can get This work is from me Teslatronics??
Not a word about where "he" got it,nor that it can all be had for free here from the guys that did all the work?

Makes some sense now!

But that is not the point here [his low moral standard]
the point is the trickle down sledgehammer effect to Scientists that might have considered contributing here!

Thx
Chet
Thanks Grandma