Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This device is the real self-running overunity?

Started by Arthurs, May 17, 2010, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

The coin example sounds reasonable, I must admit. Head or Tails == Top/Bottom. I must have misinterpreted it. Still I could swear there in the removed video he used a magnet with other polarization...

Arthurs

Thank you for comments:

I have video contact the author, his reply is as follows, Attention to his reply that the "wings" , Rotor profile shaped similar to aircraft wing.

Author the return e-mail:

The wings are very important and there could be multiple wings.
But with the 8 magnets and 8 coils the downward force of Lens' Law would start the rotor bouncing.
Even under tremendous magnetic pressure above and below.
That's why I invented the "wings" to replace the round flywheel.
If you will study the later videos you will see that one wing is going up and one is going down.
Thereby holding the rotor in a stable position using atmospheric pressure.
Multiple wings could be usedã€,
There's a saying in Kung-Fu, "Tie to two birds together and although they have four wings they cannot fly."
The wings are just like an airplanes wing only half of the wing is facing one direction and the other half the opposite direction.
So that as the wings spin lift is being created on both sided.
The top wing is like a normal airplane wing the bottom wing is the same only the wing is upside down.
Therefor both together cause the rotor to be in a fixed position not going up or down but "flying in place".
Also the entire rotor is floating on a magnetic field.

----------------
Xu Yuan

FreeEnergy

so diamagnetic field passing through copper wire has no cogging effect? and the electrons flows freely?

must the diamagnetic be unfixed free to spin opposed to a fixed diamagnetic? if there is no cogging than it probably should not matter then no?

gyulasun

Quote from: gauschor on May 18, 2010, 02:25:20 PM
The coin example sounds reasonable, I must admit. Head or Tails == Top/Bottom. I must have misinterpreted it. Still I could swear there in the removed video he used a magnet with other polarization...

Hi, 

Yes, in this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_EK07Nv8E8

from about 1:19 he speaks about the magnetization of the  magnet in his hand and it becomes clear when he say heads and tails it means for him magnetization lengthwise and when he says magnetization for that magnet is side to side, it means a diametrically magnetized magnet.

When he turns the magnet by the motor and holds the Alu piece against it, it is the eddy current which warms up the Alu piece and also the counter magnetic flux A of the eddy current tries to keep a small distance between the magnet and the Alu, this is mainly the explanation why the magnet cannot warm up; and there is the ventillation effect for cooling the magnet body while it is rotated. I just say this for those who may not understand that part of the video.

rgds,  Gyula

EDIT: maybe I missed it but I have not seen his looping back the output DC to his input DC motor. Has anyone seen that video or it was removed?

gauschor

Thanks Gyula, for clearing that up. I thought this was shown in clip1 but in fact it was shown in clip4, as you said. Now it's clear he means B on his device and not A.

Btw. he has not yet shown any video in which he feedbacks to the source. Anyone trying to replicate it already?

Edit: I think in clip3 he shows a feedback of DC to the motor but you can't really determine if the device then spins faster or not, although his daughter claims it. At least he didn't disconnect the 6V battery fully, so it's not running by itself only yet ;) .