Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

aluminum can and copper wire batterys

Started by old man, June 24, 2010, 04:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

@all

I have uploaded a study made on aluminum battery simple construction and clear detail .

to get access to the download

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=396

Enjoy !

old man

mk1

i will read it and thank for the info

lee

I wonder if galvanic action between the electrolyte and electrode(s) is something to be concerned about?
that why i download a 2009  chemistry book and if anyone needs a copy i can sent it to them  just let me no

i sould have named this subject any batterys that you can make form stuff from around the house lol ;D instead of  aluminum can and copper wire batterys lol  ;D

tom

The Observer

Greetings,

I like the Batteries from stuff around the House Idea... ;o)

Anyways,

I'm on about the 6th day of my Joule Thief running off the Pill Jar Batteries... things look pretty good.
I put a 200uf capacitor across the Pill Jars as I saw someone mention that was a good idea... it did make the Led Brighter, so I left it..
Also, it seems as if current production has increased over the days !!!

I really don't think the Water is going to eat away the Pennies or Bolt quickly.
     But only time will tell and I don't claim to know all the Chemistry behind it.
     I believe that Water takes electrons from the metals revealing an Electric Potential Difference.

I am thinking if this thing goes for a few months with no real degradation... I have found Free Power.
Free Enough anyways... if a Penny/Water/Bolt setup is going to last for years.

The Oxford Bell has been ringing for 170 years off of a couple Piles !
                   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_Electric_Bell
Although it may cheat the energy system through creating motion by means of a static Electric Field. (something to be contemplated)

The next project is the Penny Power Cube.
     - 4 Nantucket Nectar Bottle Penny/Bolt/Water Batteries (1 should equal about 4 Pill Jars)
     - inside 2 bottoms of 1/2 cut Milk Gallons to create a stack-able Cube.
     - One Cell is .6 Volts... So the Cube (of 4 Bottles) can be wired to give off   .6 V  or   1.2 V    or     2.4 V.

The idea is that 11 or 12 of the 1.2 Volt Model would Charge a 12 Volt Array ... 24hours/7days a week.
This array then would power the house (like solar) with the Array able deliver appreciable amps when there is demand.

Regards,
                The Observer

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: old man on July 01, 2010, 11:29:57 AM
Lee:
"I wonder if galvanic action between the electrolyte and electrode(s) is something to be concerned about?"

lee
... that why i download a 2009  chemistry book and if anyone needs a copy i can sent it to them  just let me no ...
@Tom
That sounds pretty good.  How big is this book?  Does it come in .PDF?  I have a 1GB SanDisk to download it to.
... i sould have named this subject any batterys that you can make form stuff from around the house lol ;D instead of  aluminum can and copper wire batterys lol  ;D ...
I get paid tomorrow (Fri), so I'm going to get some parts.  One of these is a different kind of relay.  The Radio Shack relay I bought had a good coil (160 ohms) when I started, but after I soldered wires to the coil terminal pins, it was open!  0 ohms.

I'll get a larger 12 VDC automobile relay from an auto parts store and do away with soldering---just use jumper wires w/alligator clips. 

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

old man

Observer

i love what your are doing keep up the good work :o

lee

yes the book is pdf and the size is 135 mb if your wont it just let me no

tom