Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 25, 2010, 02:33:35 AM
You guys certainly dont have any thing to worry about from me here, this thread/forum is a dead end for us. Carry on doing what you are doing good luck.There is no reason to post here for us any more.

Ash

Hi all.  I'm copying Ash's commitment - for good order.  Hopefully now he's given us permission to 'continue'. 

I'll get back here later.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi Guys,

I've woken up to a clean thread.  And yet more off forum support.  Many thanks to those who've written in.  Subject to your approval and - as required - I'll use these messages and emails to let Harti see the level of support I actually have - if no-one minds - and if 'banning' is actually Harti's solution here.  I think I'm beginning to 'breath easy' - the more so as I KNOW that Ash has been innundating Steve with emails about me and - thus far - he hasn't contacted me or banned me.  Frankly - from where I sit - Ash's support base of '5 AND EF.COM ADMIN' LOL - is still in a ridiculous minority.  But - even if I am banned - I've got another thread.  Seems like there's a widening level of interest and what could be nicer.  But I must say I'm happy here.  Not only can I navigate this site - more or less - but I've discovered a whole lot of posters who are NOT at the mercy of Admin to speak only 'as required' about 'what's required'.  I wonder if Ash et al - were simply elbowing in here as interest in their efforts is waning somewhat.  Certainly that seems feasible.  It just still strikes me as EXTRAORDINARY that they can come to THIS forum and tell me what to work on.  Anyway.  Enough said.

One member has pointed out to me that it is the nature of people to be polarised.  And frankly, it's probably a good thing. 

Kindest regards and many thanks to all - especially our Pirate.  That was an extended fight and I - for one - was blown away at the that skilled use of that cutlass.

Rosemary

CompuTutor

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 24, 2010, 04:56:47 PM
poynty99 did more with his sims of the circuit than ashtweth has done with it.

It was my understanding that things like this crap
were the very reason he started his own forum, wasnt it?

Anyway, Rosemary Ainslie, I can't find much fault with you.

I for one left EF for quite a while
when I couldn't even carry a topic
and follow peoples responses because of
a pissing contest littering up the thread
and causing all people to have to scroll past
several "He said / She said" space waster's
by the very people supposed to moderate the forum.

I feel ya' on that one, you have my support.

I did note your response in one of those twenty
"Click-dick" threads, but I didn't reply because
I just wanted them to all fall of the daily list.

Thank you for your support on that one,
and all others that refrained from posting in them too.

Pirate88179

No, he violated the Terms Of Service for this website multiple times and was warned multiple times and was banned, that is why he started his own forum. Just for the record.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

CompuTutor