Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectricGoose

Quote from: ramset on May 09, 2011, 01:11:53 AM
RM
Waste plastic is a monsterous Problem!
Turning it into a resource such as a fuel woulsd be "HUGE"!

The idea of setting up a supply line for recycling in this manner would be very appealing!
The "Processer" and the troubles associated with it are the weakest link in this?
IMO the place to start is there,get a good reliable "reactor" the rest will follow![This would be Oh so Cool!:=}

BTW Mr.Goose
I have to say That 50/50 bench mark you speak of [to start]
Very Cool,
I picked up Half a dozen old VW 1.6 diesels recently,Might play with a
bit of "soup"!
Have you got a "Recipe" to start the ball rolling?

Thanks
Chet

Chet

Wow...you guys are terrible.  :-)  You give me a hard time about not suggesting better ways for energy and now Im stuck in this thread LOL.

@ Evolving Ape - LOVELY design man...but dont reinvent the wheel.

I'm a big fan of RESEARCH and READING.  It may take many hours but aquiring knowledge is less expensive and more time efficient than building something in your garage only to find out that some fella has accomplished the same task 100 years ago.  Sadly, much of that goes on at these forums.

Chet, even though I gave you guys two choices right at the start (emulsifier or none OR bubbler),  whilst the chemical/organic emulsifier route has you burning water/oil alloy fuel much quicker (due to simplicity), I would suggest you go the route that Evolving Ape is looking at so you dont have the hassle of mixing emulsifier and any issues with residue in the engine.

We have already discussed a little on 'mechanical' means of agitating the water into a fuel oil emulsion but dont forget others options like sonic/acoustic cavitation.  No real moving parts and it uses minimal energy to mush the water and oil into a nice soup.

Here is a company that already sells units that are tried and tested.  Do we hear anything about this???  Hell no.  You can buy them to attach onto your furnace or under the hood of the car and they mix a minimum 35% water with oil.

Don't forget what I said about oil and water....the ratio is going to vary according to the type of oil you use and only testing will give YOU the guaranteed numbers.  Heavier the oil, the less you have to use.  It can be recycled out of a chip fryer it does not matter.  Just make sure you have run it through a basic fine filter to get all the 'particles' out.

Theres a lot of great second hand stuff out there that you dont have to build and can be 'cogged together' so as to achieve multiple purposes.  Small compressors, venturi tubes, etc etc.  Think outside the box and you will barely have to make anything yourself.

Have a look at this - http://www.3rdrockenergy.com/save.html

ElectricGoose

Further along the lines of sonic cavitation....check this out from 1975.  Take a gander at the design - SIMPLICITY.

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=cKSqa8u3EIoC&pg=PA89&lpg=PA89&dq=ultrasonic+fuel+mixer&source=bl&ots=A732pb4uI_&sig=x2v3cTTykNw95LVOUZ-_jKeHmk0&hl=en&ei=jqvHTYOXMczhrAfB9OjVBA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CEEQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

This just shows what ultrasonic ATOMIZATION does.  The mileage improved 22 - 28%

In this case it doesnt even introduce water....just imagine the mileage if it did!!!!!!!!

Ultrasonics within a enclosed space are capable of producing destructive cavitation and some companies use this to 'cold boil' water and oil together 'smashing' them into micron fine beaded emulsion far superior to that of a mechanical mixer.

Its all good!

evolvingape

Hey Chet,

Yes this conversation is bringing up some very interesting directions to pursue...

You heard about all the plastic floating in the sea in what they are calling the dead zone ? It's supposed to be the size of Texas or something like that. This technology could turn all that plastic into energy and would be as simple as parking a few big generator ships in the middle of it.

The added beauty of this is that all the water you could ever want and the plastic are in the same place so I see no problems implementing this.

Mr Goose...

I am not trying to reinvent the wheel, I simply took the wheel that had been invented and made the variables customisable for the experimenter.

On another note you got me thinking, there was a project I was playing around with a few years back that utilised off the shelf technology that can be adapted to what we are talking about here.

This is my interpretation of the Paint Spraygun Water Fuel Atomiser Injection System...

As we can see there is a heat source and a saucepan full of water. The Spraygun paint pot is suspended in the water to prevent hot spots and is evenly heated by the boiling water.

Plastic is dropped into the chamber and then the chamber is sealed. The plastic melts and gives off oil vapour.

The pressurised water is connected to what used to be the air inlet. When the trigger is pressed the water flows over the venturi and oil vapour is sucked into the water stream.

This is fed to the atomiser for mixing and then goes off to the Injector Rail of the engine.

Is that simple enough for you ? ;)

RM :)

Also, if you wanted to use the Stainless Steel Kelly Kettle as the heat source then you would never have to worry about fuel, you could use twigs off the ground.

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/sp18c-spray-gun/path/spray-guns-spraying-equipment-air-brushes

http://www.kellykettle.com/Kelly-Kettles/Stainless-Steel-Trekker-Kelly-Kettle%C2%AE-0.57-Ltr-/-1-pint.html

ramset

Simple Enough?
Wow can't wait to have a good look at that!

Thanks
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TheOne

This is basically what Paul Pantone was doing in a different way, if we mix all this with hho, we can probably get something very good