Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yssuraxu_697

Quote from: plengo on May 15, 2011, 11:59:56 PMHey says that when the frequency of the rotor is above a critical point where the impedance of the coil (which is frequency related) is the highest, the ability of the coil of performing Lenz's Law is limited since the resistance is high and current is very low which reduces the counter magnetic field.

Well actual calculations that I did show that in romerouk setup things are opposite :) At 1250rpm his 1.2mH coilpairs (if that 1.2mH indeed goes for coilpair, not single one) should hit resonance with 47000uF cap. But in actual setup there are FWBRs between the coils and cap, besides interference picture forms from all the waveforms combined. I have done no experiments on what happends if you hit single cap with multiple resonant waveforms with phase shift...

Also there are LOWEST LOSSES when system is in resonant mode. I'm personally convinced that there is no "magic wall" in motor-generator performance. You just remove losses one by one. There are plenty to go around :P

Also RED FLAG for making your own multistrand and paralleling the ends. My tests show that hand made multistrand (did w/o twisting) has horrible performance and is good only for using in Tesla n-filar configuration, NOT in parallel.

These are just my findings, not absolute truth. Actual performance of replications will show...

khabe

Quote from: plengo on May 15, 2011, 11:59:56 PM
I was studying Thains motor and I think he does explain pretty well what is going on here.

Hey says that when the frequency of the rotor is above a critical point where the impedance of the coil (which is frequency related) is the highest, the ability of the coil of performing Lenz's Law is limited since the resistance is high and current is very low which reduces the counter magnetic field.

When the frequency is too low, the impedance is the lowest and therefore the coil is ABLE to pass more current and therefore create more counter magnetic field. Frequency will be ZERO at TDC therefore the impedance will be equals the very low coils resistance of below 5 ohms, therefore creating more current.

His coils are not small. They are high value gauge which means they are very small diameter coils, with resistance on average of 1.5 ohms. Which kind of corroborate Romero's coils. Very low resistance.

Now, with the relay coil that I did a video demonstration I right away realized that although they are good in creating 12 volts they will not be good for this particular Muller design, they are 150+ohms. The only way I could think of reducing the resistance is, again corroborating what Romero did, is by using many strands of the same wire in parallel so that the total resistance will be much smaller while keeping the amount of turns high to allow creation of higher voltage.

I am not concerned with creating lots of current yet, since once the rotor rotation is aided by the "high voltage" coil (such as Thains explanation), the current will be available any way. What I mean is the parameters for design Romero's coils are:

- very small diameter of wire to allow more turns and aid in high voltage generation
- very small resistance (below 5 ohms) to allow the generation of current to be very limited when the impedance reaches the maximum. Litz wires come in mind.
- proportional size coils to magnets since too little magnets or too big coils may not be the most optimal for magnetic flux/cutting wires relationship.
- cogging reduction by using biasing magnets

This video from Thains explains that pretty well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czXmazZ4obs&feature=channel_video_title

Fausto.

hi Fausto,
Heins made nice experiments but why there written NASA  ???
For iimpressiveness  ::)
cheers,
khabe

Tudi

started reading : http://www.ostfalia.de/export/sites/default/de/pws/turtur/DownloadVerzeichnis/Series-english-5Articles.pdf at least he has some idea about some of the already working theories.
Figure 2 tries to explain in a nutshell why field create / collapse is good for you.
At some point he states there is a replication that has a 150n Watt gain. knocks your socks off i know.
But if he is right, wire length and a lot of small details might be very important to be able to replicate RomeroUK device. The amount of electric wave that are overlapped.

plengo

Quote from: khabe on May 16, 2011, 04:34:29 AM
hi Fausto,
Heins made nice experiments but why there written NASA  ???
For iimpressiveness  ::)
cheers,
khabe

The story goes that they showed their motor to NASA and other universities.

Fausto.

khabe

Quote from: plengo on May 16, 2011, 08:26:32 AM
The story goes that they showed their motor to NASA and other universities.

Fausto.

Thank you very much, Fausto,
Your explication is sufficient,
Otherwise some simple guy thinks - oh yes  :o things are going on in NASA Laboratory  ::)
cheers,
khabe