Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

gadgetmall

Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Quote from: AbbaRue on September 15, 2012, 11:49:18 AM
Mr. Keshe in his patents shows a plasma reactor made from 2 cores, one inside the other. 
I tried experimenting with 2 balloons, one inside the other to see what it would do. 
I have 3 gasses to play with, Argon, Helium, and Hydrogen. 
I placed one balloon inside the other and filled the inside one first, tied it off, then proceeded to fill the outside one. 
I used Argon first then added some Hydrogen. 
I had a strange thing happen the first time I tried it.  As I was filling the inside balloon, the outside balloon popped. 
I had finished adding the amount of Argon I wanted, then as I was adding the hydrogen the outside one popped. 
I haven't been able to explain how the outside balloon could pop without any air in it yet.  The inside one was still intact! 

I tried filling a few more this way and I haven't had the same thing happen since. 
I can't detect any strange energy fields from the balloons, but maybe I need to install electrodes inside them somehow. 
I did try coating the inside of the inside balloon with some graphite though. 
Still experimenting, hope I discover something.  I wish I could find another clue! 

it has to be a High vacuum according to the patents and in a centrifugal chamber and exposed to at least 18Ve of some kind of radiation according to that Dude..all in a spacial Chamber called Caroline reactor
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

AbbaRue

Two radioactive sources are thoriated tungsten rods and Americium 241 in smoke detectors. 
He also mentions using a microwave bulb. 
I have never heard of such a thing, unless he means a magnetron from a microwave. 
He mentions using 2 cell phones to make water, food, light, and heat. 
So maybe the microwave frequency transmitters and receivers in cell phones will work. 
His whole technology is based around the same principles as the earth. 
I don't think the Caroline Core of the earth contains a high vacuum, so that shouldn't be needed. 
His 2nd patent shows batteries made with this technology. 
He even mentions AA batteries that will last for 5 years. 
They could last longer but he suggests 5 years to keep the economy going. 
I strongly suggest anyone interested in this technology download the 2 patents just in case the get removed. 

gadgetmall

Quote from: AbbaRue on September 17, 2012, 07:35:45 AM
Two radioactive sources are thoriated tungsten rods and Americium 241 in smoke detectors. 
He also mentions using a microwave bulb. 
I have never heard of such a thing, unless he means a magnetron from a microwave. 
He mentions using 2 cell phones to make water, food, light, and heat. 
So maybe the microwave frequency transmitters and receivers in cell phones will work. 
His whole technology is based around the same principles as the earth. 
I don't think the Caroline Core of the earth contains a high vacuum, so that shouldn't be needed. 
His 2nd patent shows batteries made with this technology. 
He even mentions AA batteries that will last for 5 years. 
They could last longer but he suggests 5 years to keep the economy going. 
I strongly suggest anyone interested in this technology download the 2 patents just in case the get removed. 

If there "Real Patents" they are public domain at the patent office . He does state that there is a Need for a HIGH vacuum in the chambers . He also states that there is a control to Let the separate chambers "mix" for desired effects.  He also states that the mixtures of ultra pur gasses produce ULTRA HIGH UV RAYS . which he also claims is were the heat comes from .he is not clear on the radiation needed to activate it other than it is radiation at least 18Ve.
A neon laser any one has like me  has a least 18.5Kev of energy inside it and only less than one percent of it's energy in the form of a beam is released from it . If there was a way to pass 100% of a cheap neon laser you could power steam generators for power from it . But there is no way to do that .
A laymans problem trying to recreate such experiments would require a Glass blowing setup to make round tubes which then can be excavated of air thru vacuum and PURE hydrogen gas installed then seal the tube . You will need a magnetic containment field set up in a large enough chamber to enclose all of the above with sufficient power to Fire of the Plasmas without blowing your self up . if you attain a plasma reaction without blowing  yourself up it will diminish in microseconds so the gasses need to be fed to the separate glass tubes to sustain the reaction . once you do that you will have close to 30000 degree kelvin to deal with(sun) and maybe you magnetic shield ,given enough power @ frequency in a centrifugal fashion ,contain that warp coil you would make .
Good luck!