Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

Could find it earlier if look at reply #40.

AbbaRue

Page 7 on explains how to build a test reactor. 
Wow!  Looks like this is going to be easier then I thought. 
Quoting from the patent:
"In our tests, carbon atoms are extracted from CO2 gas, plastic, metals and composites.
In these tests we use a mixture of hydrogen liquid as the mediator, an electromagnetic wave source,
and copper electrodes as the collector. " 
I wonder what he is using as the hydrogen liquid mediator. 
He a reactor built from a photo film container puts out 1.5 volts DC and 1.2 volts AC simultaneously from 4 terminals.
COOL!

underwater

This is what I get from the patent when translated into readable form:

p. 10:35

By the appropriate choice of materials, where the conditions through creation of vacuum and scintillation by the use of radioactive source(s) and inert gasses, will lead to the creation and release of EUV waves, ...

P. 11:40 to 12:25, translated to useable english:

A method to produce energy within a reactor:

A reactor can be made from a plastic soda bottle.  Electrodes should be attached to the bottle as shown in the diagram.  Electrodes should be covered by a super-conductive material like graphene.
Chamber will contain:
1.  A radioactive material  (p.13:35 suggests a "dilution, granules, dust")
2.  An inert gas  (later gives liquid He as an example)
3.  atomic or molecular metallic material in gas form  (elsewhere in document suggests K, Na, Ca, Mg)
4.  Hydrogen

When you seal these things into the soda bottle, it will create current and energy from the reactor.  The energy created will be small, but can be amplified with motion.

gauschor

Just watched a youtube presentation. While his theory is interesting it's a whole other thing getting it to work in practice. What I didn't like, was when he started with: "under the circumstances I can't show you the device". This is worn out. Every scammer starts this way. Sorry, it's just the way it is.
It got even worse afterwards: he continued with the need of funding the device. I guess that's where the "foundation" comes in. At the same time he says he works with the government. Ok, so he works with the government, but doesn't get money from it, or what? Sounds unrealistic. And then he said policemen and helicopters at his house etc. That was cheesy. For protection? So the government protects him 24/7 but has no money for research? Do you know how much even a single helicopter operation costs? Combine that with policemen and everyday protection...
... and yet he is allowed to make a presentation on a public place with random people/students etc. completely unprotected? It's getting slightly ridiculous...

But whatever, let's say the government sucks too and throws money out the window. It's not that it's uncommon  :P
I agree, that his theories about gaining matter from energy are interesting. It's definitely not the first one who is talking about gaining matter from energy (or plasma in his case) but he has at least some logical explaining. I might check a more indepth read later on, because the presentation scratched too much on the surface. There is most likely something true about what he explained in his presentation, and also his examples e.g. about the luminous UFOs made sense (which apply also to specific UFO sightings - the ones that are marked as serious). We will see... very soon, if the gamechanger is here... or not.

gadgetmall

Ok ABBARUE . Good luck . I read the patent you spoke of and yes somehow he claims to produce an invisible plasma with no heat in plastic holding hydrogen and other carbon based components in a"mist" sealed inside of a coke bottle .
In two days Keshe has promised the world his anti-gravity energy producing device instructions to all mankind . the 21st . So countdown has begun . Either he comes thru as he claims  or he  will delay that day  like all the other days he promised for years.. It is time . Yes .

have Fun . if i find anything to add to your project like verify your findings or some kind of replication i will be more than willing otherwise after the 21st it really won't matter because i expect My retrofitted antigravity device will provide all the power i will ever need and be flying  in my yota on a world tour !! I wish i could say just kidding but i'm not because i was promised to have it and expect it  .what if?
gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !