Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaad

Hello Norman6538, All

No problem. Just buy 150 kg iron (indian soft rods) and 50 kg copper wire (preferably tons=> more output) and follow instructions below    ;D

""Here is a clarification on the COP>8 output obtained.
Reply #2069 on: April 01, 2015, NRamaswami""

""Reply #2070 on: April 04, 2015, NRamaswami
Any way I will post this info here. Patrick Kelly felt that the information is given in several posts of mine and it is difficult for any one to comprehend that. So he has asked me to create a comprehensive file.
* Generator2.pdf (61.72 kB - downloaded 1163 times.) ""

ignacio

NRamaswami

Saeed

That document is based on the concept that if we saturate the core Lenz law will not apply which is a fact. Output is then determined by thickness of wire and number of turns of wire in secondary. That will show cop>1 but is pretty useless for sustained operations.
Secondly that information was given from memory and there is an error. It shows series connection of primaries while we have made a parallel connection. So there is an error.

With a parallel primary you can do it. Heavy iron is a must to avoid saturation. Never exceed 1.2 tesla for safe and continued operations. FYI I have a self charging circuit powered by a 9 volt rechargeable battery. Operates at 37 khz and 9 volt. I am using it for more than a year. Battery loses charge but recharges itself if the device turned off in just ten minutes without any external input and gets maximum charge.

It is a pretty old circuit however. This is what convinced me that self oscillating circuit is possible.

If you want light leds then circuits are more than sufficient.

Ignacio..whatever I have written here is based on personal experimental results observed by me.

I am not competent to speak theory.

hanon

Quote from: Doug1 on March 12, 2016, 10:35:13 AM
Hannon I told you you would get it in about six months ,your six months expired some time ago. I am tired of waiting watching oil dry is worse then paint.

Forgive me for being so incompetent, or for being lazy and dedicating it few time each weekend. Or for both.

marathonman

I guess i'm the only one that understands mr Doug ,cryptic or not. that was fairly simple explanation.

ignacio; i hate to tell you this but you are loosing out on a lot of induction with your circuit. i think i'll stick with mine.

Rswaml; "Frankly I'm confused. The points 1 and 16 are connected to each other. So when the carbon brush touches points 1 and 2, Electricity goes to points 1,2,15 and 16. Please look at the connecting wires between the points. This is why just 8 wires are shown in the drawing going to the resistors. we have built this exact commutator built here but it needs to touch three points to touch always a minimum of two points and can only rotate slowly to avoid sparking. I concede that it was an effort by the unskilled people at construction but still when they contacts is made to two points current goes to four points and not two. Some how this is not stated".

no currant does not go to 1,2,15,16 because there is nothing to draw currant from 15,16 contacts. the brush makes contact with  1,2  2,3  3,4  4,5  5,6  6,7  7,8 then back again as it spins making the currant varied in each electromagnet high to low and back. what is so difficult about that. do you have no grasp of moving parts ?