Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

1850 Watts free energy power ? New GEGENE circuit by JL Naudin shows COP = 2.8

Started by hartiberlin, December 29, 2012, 08:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scianto

I can confirm that this kind of an air transformer (which it is in its essence) is 80 to 90 % efficient.
I did some rough tests today, here is one of them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JSvSFugWwI
having some lab experience with frequencies and waves like these one I am pretty sure that this setup is less then 100% efficient.
The efficiency can be higher when the output circuit is put in RLC resonance, but I don't think it will be higher than 1.
(I am talking in Polish -- no time to translate yet, but I plan to.)

Magluvin

Quote from: Magluvin on December 29, 2012, 10:14:15 PM

In JLN's vid and Woopies vid, it seems the transmitting coils are standard pancake and the receiver coil is bifi.

TK shows that the bifi is a better transmitter than a receiver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvb39SwTXBE

Mags

So, I wonder if the coils can be exchanged? Put the bifi in the heater unit and the regular pancake on top as the receiver? ;)

Mags

Magluvin

In the heater that Naudin opened to show, it appears that the large heat sink on the circuit board is right under the induction coil. Why does that sink not heat up from induction? It looks like it is right under. ???   

Strange.

Mags

crazycut06

Quote from: Magluvin on December 30, 2012, 02:54:27 PM
In the heater that Naudin opened to show, it appears that the large heat sink on the circuit board is right under the induction coil. Why does that sink not heat up from induction? It looks like it is right under. ???   

Strange.

Mags

Hi Mags,
I think only metals can be detected by the induction cooker, i had an ordinary metal pan and it activates the cooker and heats up, while the alum based pan doesn't.
I smell somethin's cooki'n! Lol... ;D

crazycut06

Quote from: e2matrix on December 30, 2012, 01:06:50 PM
Did you see he also showed AC voltage and current output?  I know that may not be the most accurate way but could it be that far off?   Isn't the induction heater a resistive load?   If so would it be possible to loop this?   The electronics in the induction heater might not like it but you could probably bypass them and just hook straight to the induction coil.  Or make your own.   Give it a jump start from the grid and have a relay flip it over to loop it?   Sounds easy enough to try.   Wouldn't that be a hoot if that's all it took....
Hi e2matrix,
Is an induction cooker a pulsed dc system? If it its maybe the output will not be pure sine, but pulsed dc?