Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Jerry Bayles Chiral Effect Homopolar "A" Vector Alternator, and Syncho Coil.

Started by synchro1, March 13, 2014, 10:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Conradelectro got a stack of radial polarized neo tube magnets to flutter on the Self accelerating Reed switch thread this past December.

I wonder if while positioning the stack carefully towards the diametric rotor, if a balance point was reached where both magnets appeared to have equal strength to one another, and a Chiral effect caused an oscillation from the quantum plane along the lines theorized about by Jerry Bayles. 

A bit harder to hold the coil core magnets in equilibrium to a spinning rotor, then to attach two disks to a fixed axle!

Turbo

I am not sure if this is usefull but i did found some other things that might be of use to someone.
I found that this setup with permanent magnets and moving magnetic fields does not work with coils only there needs to be moving permanently magnetized matter for some unknown reason.
The energy is being transferred or released and stored back and forth between moving matter and moving massless magnetic fieldlines.
The change rate is about one hertz per second this means that for one second the energy gets stored in or as moving matter or moving magnets and then the energy is released out of this moving matter into the magnetic field which is the transfer mechanism, and then the next second the energy is stored in the other magnet as again moving mass or kinetic energy.
This is just one of the things you can find when you set up freely moving magnets close and opposite to each other and you set just one into motion.
I never found exactly why it happend but the energy in the setup slowly oscillates between moving matter, to a moving magnetic field, and back to moving matter again.
It is weird because it defies a direct relationship or link between the two magnets, there is amost a point where both magnets are still and all the energy is in the field, so to speak, and then it somehow knows which one was previously moving and so it starts to move the other one something like gear one is slowing down while gear two is speeding up i never understood why that happend but it is very easy to observe just hang two magnets separated and free to move horizontally and set one in to motion.

synchro1

I built a version of the Medieval magnet wheel of Peregrinus. Three bearing wheels on end, set in hat boxes, with windows cut where the magnets met. The center one, sixteen inches in diameter and two eight inch diameter wheels, one to each side. The center wheel had sixteen ceramic magnets sandwiched upright between two plastic serving plates. The side wheels had eight ceramic magnets sandwiched the same way, all magnets in opposition, only each side wheel had one ceramic magnet turned the opposite direction in attraction. Thirty magnets in opposition pointing North pole out and the two satellite attraction magnets pointing South pole out.

This set of wheels never stopped rotating. All the magnets were in opposition except the two I spoke of on each side wheel. When the attraction magnets came to stick on the center wheel, they would balance for only a set period of time, then they would begin to show a small wobbling that would again set the wheels spinning.

I think maybe the Chiral effect was responsible for this, as nature works to add imbalance to equilibrium, and one attraction magnet would begin to gain strength over the other through this effect creating a perpetual motion wheel. The wheel would stop when the single attraction magnets held fast to the center wheel, but eventually, they would begin to start and re-spin! Chiral effect??? This was actually the force that powered the wheels.

synchro1

You can see one eight inch plastic serving dish wheel I disassembled from the Peregrinus project in the upper right hand corner of the attachment photo. The magnets are configured differently in the photo. This rode upright on a bearing inside a cylindrical hatbox, with viewer windows in the top, and a side window to expose the magnets to the adjacent 16" wheel. I never understood what powered it until I learned of the quantum Chiral theory of Jerry Bayles. This project reassembled would demonstrate the effect better then anything!

I stared fixated and totally mesmerized at this  set of wheels for hours on end set up next to my sleeping couch. Really incredible to watch the motionless wheel start to come to life a little at a time. To watch as the oscillating force built up untill it repelled off the magnets on either side. When it busted out of the lock position, it flew off with tremendous force! This was a spontaneous and self starting motion!

You can see the 16" plate server in this video between two 8" plates. The 16" rode freely on a base bearing between the two hat boxes with a bridge for the top bearing.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dnlMcZK5Dw

synchro1

Here's a schematic of the Perigrinus perpetual magnet wheels I built and tested: I used 32 rather then 16 magnets and had the wheels in close adjacency rather then overlapping. I believe now the Chiral effect Jerry Bayles theorizes about powers this set of magnet wheels.