Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel of Krstan Pejic. This device works

Started by Shokac, March 26, 2014, 04:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

here is another approach being investigated ..
William Skinner's 1939 spinning controlled chaos ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib3ZATuJZis

sorry I could not find the appropriate old thread here ?

also being discussed here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/17195-william-f-skinner-1939-gravity-power-23.html

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ARMCORTEX

That is unrelated and unsuccessful as of yet. What has he shown? Nothing...

My intuition tells me, it did not work.

Mind91

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on December 30, 2015, 04:52:37 AM
Can anybody who understands serbian translate these videos and confirm to me above story about alternator being modified.
One of those videos is not Serbian, 2 others have nothing to do with alternator and in forth he only says "this is car alternator" and thats it.

This information about changing wires (modifying) that i have is told by himself to 1 visitor who told me, u will not find this information in his videos and that visitor is not sure what exactly is changed (is it only wires, is it only alternator, is it alternator at all).

ARMCORTEX

Is there patent for alternator design?

How does this have relation with bycicle wheel and video shown?

I have pmed you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=208YbzZfd-0

What exactly is the goal and motivation for his alternator modification?

Is the flywheel the source of the effect and alternator used only as the instigator of the effect?

A modification that is otherwise stupid, and not OU in itself.

Mind91

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on January 02, 2016, 10:53:04 AMIs there patent for alternator design?
Yes there is, he have it and he showed to that visitor, he could see all but since he has 0 knowledge he did not even know in what he was looking at. Krstan himself told him than that he spent 20 years reserching this idea and that parts are modified.
Quote from: ARMCORTEX on January 02, 2016, 10:53:04 AMHow does this have relation with bycicle wheel and video shown?
I did translation of it, u can look up. He is not mentioning main machine in that video at all, he is just showing how u can make free electricity. So ether that video has nothing to do with main video, he just want to show there are more ways to produce free electricity or it is how main machine work, we have to decide that for our own.

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on January 02, 2016, 10:53:04 AMWhat exactly is the goal and motivation for his alternator modification?
He did not sad that. I think that he maybe put instead of rotor magnet, and in stator he changed wires to be thiner (sine that is what ppl do when they making PMA). But this is only my opinion.

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on January 02, 2016, 10:53:04 AMIs the flywheel the source of the effect and alternator used only as the instigator of the effect?
This is what he is saying about all parts, he is little mumbling so translation will maybe not look logical but i will translate exact what he is saying:
In order to start this machine u need initial energy and for that i am using battery. After that, machine use, because he has flywheel, this is here flywheel (showing to bicycle wheel), machine than with help of flywheel is using force of inertia. 80% of energy that this flywheel is making machine is transferring to electrical energy, and 20% of energy which is making generator, i took for generator alternator from car, machine is using. That alternator recharges battery, when machine starts battery loose some % of power, so alternator recharges battery and after that battery is there only there as circuit. Electricity is always the same, amps and volts are always same, and he can work forever like that.