Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

I don't see seiko and co complaining about loss of buisness @sarkeizen so you may have overlooked something.the kinetic and the solar are hot sellers,probably more because of tech-nuts trenders buying them up as opposed to worrying about battery life.watches and clocks with regular batteries are boring,there's other reasons to buy an everlast.as I've said many times before,a combination of textbooks and lack of reason for irreversability is why humans should put their faith in my statements here.

Madebymonkeys

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on June 24, 2014, 10:49:37 PM
@profitis, take out a provisional to cover the work you are doing, that will cost you a modest amount and give you a year to work on the idea, discuss it with scientists, and to offer it to financiers.

I remain open to the idea that the Karpen is a real 2LOT violating technology since the device has not been rejected by science but seemingly put into the mystery category. I assume that there is some evidence of output to temperature correlation, and I also assume that it has been tested in a blackout condition and with an iso-thermal chamber.

If there was enough evidence and some plan as to how to make a W/cm3 then I might be able to get you some support out of a few universities, but you would need to provide solid proof that the basics had been covered.

My email is pjhardcastle@gmail.com

I haven't found much scientific testing on Karpens Piles at all on the web, just a guy measuring 1V with a DMM set to the 1000V range or something!
Is there a proper teardown and analysis somewhere?

profitis

There's one pdf on the wikipedia article for nicolae vasilescu karpen @madebymonkeys. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/nicolae_vasilescu-karpen . Go staight down to the bottom romanian reference from dogaru and cazacu from the society of inexhaustable energy. I'm going to see if I can make something impressive enough for your prize offer sir before the rest of the year is out.

profitis

and you forgot the watch stats of china? There's money in gizmo watches, period mr sarkeizen. Absence of evidence for a 2lot-obedience from something straight out the textbooks sticks out like a sore thumb don't be silly @sarkeizen.name one instance of a textbook principal that we cannot show enjoys 2lot besides this one..cmon try.. Its this which rules out an argument from 'ignorance'.

Madebymonkeys

Quote from: profitis on June 25, 2014, 09:33:20 AM
There's one pdf on the wikipedia article for nicolae vasilescu karpen @madebymonkeys. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/nicolae_vasilescu-karpen . Go staight down to the bottom romanian reference from dogaru and cazacu from the society of inexhaustable energy. I'm going to see if I can make something impressive enough for your prize offer sir before the rest of the year is out.

Hmm, I can't work out if that document is bull€hit or not tbh.
1. I can't make sense of the math.
2. The English looks like a poor quality google translation.
3. It's based upon assumptions rather than a teardown and analysis of his Piles.

Could it be that his Piles are just low self-discharge batteries connected to a low power load?

If his piles are so interesting you'd think that someone would have analysed them by now, right?

I understand that a teardown would be destructive but it would give scientists (proper ones) the ability to replicate them - that would (if it isn't a hoax) be valuable. If they can't replicate then its a hoax. If they can, then we will all be walking around with iPods and massive batteries.

Given that this guys piles are sat on a 'secure shelf' providing no scientific or novelty value to anyone, maybe an offer should be made to buy them. Hey, if the museum can't afford an acrylic box and a padlock then it may cost less than you think! Offer the guy a case of wine or some crack, you never know!  :-*  :o  :(  :D