Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity Breakthrough With Two Tank Transformers! Must Watch!

Started by Just..Sayin.., December 26, 2014, 01:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on December 30, 2014, 01:59:35 PM
Mark E
I personally have a few beliefs ...
innocent until proven guilty   is where I start from
Do you also believe:  "Any arbitrary claim is true until explicitly disproven?"

you have a claim ,I will treat you like a gentlemen and help you properly measure it[connect you with that resource] ,or if need be get a resource to you to do this in person or [not preferred]
to replicate the Device or concept and do the evaluation from there..[/quote]Morin offers several claims leading to his big one:  a claim of free energy.  His claims are at direct odds with established understanding.  Given that you espouse "innocent until proven guilty" Why do you act in apparent contradiction by entertaining Morin's accusations against established understanding without proof that established understanding is guilty of being wrong in the ways that Morin alleges?

But I will never assume anything as long as a man is willing to allow investigation of his [or her]
claim.
Unfortunately that statement is not true.  We all rely on countless assumptions in order to make it through our daily lives.  Maybe what you mean is that:  "You will entertain any individual's claim on their word alone, so long as they tell you that they will let you investigate."  These are only suggested words.  I'd like you to explain your intent in your own words.

it is true that once someone refuses an invitation to investigate their claim [an untested claim]
I would be apprehensive about supporting that claim.
to date this has never happened [some are ongoing]
I am sure that there are quite a few people who interpret GDS' repeated refusals to allow actual investigations or even inspections in the here and now to qualify as ... refusals.  You can believe that GDS will ultimately allow detailed inspection of their devices just like you can believe that John Rohner was ever going to show a working engine to his manufacturers or investors, or that the tooth fairy is busy shoving coins under the pillows of sleeping children.

But I've said this dozens of times and in many different ways...
I just felt like saying it yet again....

capeesh.....?

thx

Chet

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on December 30, 2014, 03:32:23 PM
it must Hurt??,is it painfull... ::)
the wait...

here we have a guy thats gonna investigate this mans  claim ,free of charge...
if it hurts too much to watch ...
LOOKAWAY ..... :o

or change the channel..[OH I"LL BET MONEY YOU CAN"T DO THAT....
we can see yah squirmin from here...

you fellahs gotta chill and let this run its coarse ...

aren't there any good soap operas on these days??
football??

very very impatient ...
Don't you think the skills of the individual performing the investigation are relevant to the likelihood that his / her findings will be reliable?

ramset

Mark E
if it helps you to take "the court of law" model
if not...?
I really don't care ..at all...

*EDIT I  do care that you understand ,I just will not deviate from my methods for your sake.
I have certain standards which I live by and they work for me...and most of the civilized world when practiced....

But this I will guarantee you...when HitBy13KW gets this running,  he will be _approachable_[BY THOSE THAT RESPECT HIS EFFORTS]
and he will perform all necessary tests [within reason] to put this to rest one way or the other.

end of story...
and for myself..I got nothing but "gratitude"...[its a word you should look up]

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on December 30, 2014, 03:54:58 PM
Mark E
if it helps you to take "the court of law" model
if not...?
I really don't care ..at all...
Does not the "court of law model" also apply to established claims?  What makes them no longer true merely on someone's say so?

*EDIT I  do care that you understand ,I just will not deviate from my methods for your sake.
I have certain standards which I live by and they work for me...and most of the civilized world when practiced....

But this I will guarantee you...when HitBy13KW gets this running,  he will be _approachable_[BY THOSE THAT RESPECT HIS EFFORTS]
and he will perform all necessary tests [within reason] to put this to rest one way or the other.
That sounds quite honorable of him.  It does not address my question as to whether he has appropriate skills or not.

end of story...
and for myself..I got nothing but "gratitude"...[its a word you should look up]

thx
Chet

Hoppy