Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

You simply have no comprehension for the materials you yourself present.  So here it is for you:  spoon fed in Technicolor on the very diagram you have been posting without comprehending.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on May 31, 2015, 08:01:53 PM

You simply have no comprehension for the materials you yourself present.  So here it is for you:  spoon fed in Technicolor on the very diagram you have been posting without comprehending.

@MarkE - I could easily go and destroy a perfectly good diagram with extraverted graphics to cover my backside too! I choose not to!

The only proof you offer is a diagram you molested?

I think there is desperate struggle to keep your pants up!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 31, 2015, 08:08:45 PM
@MarkE - I could easily go and destroy a perfectly good diagram with extraverted graphics to cover my backside too! I choose not to!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org
I only added to the drawing emphasis of the information that it already contained, but you failed to recognize in any of the several times that you posted it.  Even with the reality pointed out to you in Technicolor, you reject it.  It's hilarious.

EMJunkie

@All - I was a bit harsh here - I apologise.

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 31, 2015, 08:08:45 PM

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

After some time, I see what MarkE is trying to say. His statement is incorrect. He has made it messy because of this incorrectness.

Quote from: MarkE on May 18, 2015, 04:44:39 AM

Power is reactive in two phase regimes of current through a circuit branch relative to voltage across a circuit branch:  45 degrees to 135 degrees, and 225 degrees to 315 degrees.  Within the ranges of 315 degrees to 45 degrees and 135 degrees to 225 degrees power is resistive and not reactive

This statement is left to the imagination and implies something is happening when it is not.

If the Phase angle of Voltage and Current is not Zero then Power is made from components. Apparent Power (VA), Active Power (W), Reactive Power (VAr) and Imaginary Power (VA).

Implying the loss of any of these components at Phase Angle > 0 is not correct! A portion of these components still exists!

I have misunderstood what MarkE is trying to say because of his statement. A visual display of these components shown below in the pictures.

Power will have a value of each component at the desired phase angle. The Value of each component will vary depending on what the phase angle is. I believe what MarkE is trying to say, is that, if Active Power is greater than Reactive Power then the power is considered to be more Resistive. There is still a Reactive Component! Implying there is "No Reactive Component" is wrong!

So, now I see what you meant by your badly presented Statement, I accept what you're saying and apologise for my misunderstanding. Your intended definition was and is correct. Implying the loss of a Component was not.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 31, 2015, 08:46:59 PM
@All - I was a bit harsh here - I apologise.

After some time, I see what MarkE is trying to say. His statement is incorrect. He has made it messy because of this incorrectness.

This statement is left to the imagination and implies something is happening when it is not.

If the Phase angle of Voltage and Current is not Zero then Power is made from components. Apparent Power (VA), Active Power (W), Reactive Power (VAr) and Imaginary Power (VA).

Implying the loss of any of these components at Phase Angle > 0 is not correct! A portion of these components still exists!

I have misunderstood what MarkE is trying to say because of his statement. A visual display of these components shown below in the pictures.

Power will have a value of each component at the desired phase angle. The Value of each component will vary depending on what the phase angle is. I believe what MarkE is trying to say, is that, if Active Power is greater than Reactive Power then the power is considered to be more Resistive. There is still a Reactive Component! Implying there is "No Reactive Component" is wrong!

So, now I see what you meant by your badly presented Statement, I accept what you're saying and apologise for my misunderstanding. Your intended definition was and is correct. Implying the loss of a Component was not.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org
Hilariously, you grandstanded on your ignorance and still do so.  Let's see how long you try to wriggle on pedantics.  I have a clue for you:  The more that you do the more you will parade your ignorance.