Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: MileHigh on June 03, 2015, 10:20:13 PM
You've got nothing to sell Chris and as far as I am concerned at this point this thread only serves to stroke your ego.  Absolutely nothing is happening with respect to "partnered output coils."

There have been several cases where people overpowered a microwave terrestrial TV transmission or a satellite TV uplink.  And yet you state that it is "unexplained" to stroke your ego.

And your "future watch" pitch is just silly and is more fappitude, dude.

The best thing you could do for yourself would be to open a book.

Hahaha - MileHigh, as others are working on this, seeing the results, saying to themselves, wow this is so simple and so amazing, they just laugh at your Ignorance!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 03, 2015, 10:46:34 PM
...While we close the book on this topic, and the False Claims of overunity from Chris.

If he really had achieved O.U. Sterling would be putting a group together to come and visit him.

Bill

Bill (Pirate881...) - No invite was sent to you to come back!

Yet you intrude on others conversation!

This is what you people do best though isn't it! 

EMJunkie

Quote from: MileHigh on June 03, 2015, 10:20:13 PM

The best thing you could do for yourself would be to open a book.

MileHigh - The best thing you could do is an experiment...

Mr Well Known for Imaginary Experiments!!!

Hahahaha - No wonder you were voted a Troll, it is true! You're a Dead Beat Troll, sitting in front of your Computer Screen, 800 X 600 res, naked, Stroking your Ignorance!!! Euuuuuyk - I quiver with the Image
of out right grotesqueness!

You Imperial Slave!

Hahahaha Live Long and Prosper!!! Imperial Slave!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 03, 2015, 10:51:37 PM

Hahaha - MileHigh, as others are working on this, seeing the results, saying to themselves, wow this is so simple and so amazing, they just laugh at your Ignorance!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org
And yet none of these alleged experimenters, including yourself, are able to demonstrate your overunity claims as true.  There is of course a very simple reason for that:  Your overunity / COP > 1.0 claims are false.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on June 03, 2015, 11:34:06 PM
And yet none of these alleged experimenters, including yourself, are able to demonstrate your overunity claims as true.  There is of course a very simple reason for that:  Your overunity / COP > 1.0 claims are false.

MarkE - you have personally viewed 2 on this thread! Alleged? Are you blind to facts? with one other confirmation of good results! Tinman is not working on my Tech directly but has some good stuff going of his own!

You can assume all you like, making allegations like you have when facts are there only makes you a Liar!

Others currently wish to remain anonymous, that's fine, but I trust them! Many I have seen! But hey, keep making allegations! Its your Job!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org