Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100W Wireless and Single-Wire Power Transmission

Started by spg, March 23, 2016, 10:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

framoro

Hi Spigel,

Can you  post the schematic of the tesla generator?

Gianfranco

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: NickZ on July 04, 2016, 08:22:47 PM
   As far as I've seen, each added coil, or bulb increases the load, as well as the consuption, or at least it will spread the same amount of the Exciter's output throughout the varying loads. In any case, the Slayer Exciter is not a self runner, nor free energy.  Nor has any other device that runs on just a simple Kacher/Exciter circuit been known to self run.
Okay, NickZ, strictly speaking, that's true.   I have a personal friend who has a lot more freedom to experiment on electronics/free energy, than I do.   She indicates that your assertion is correct.   Load increases on the input side with each added output section going to a  particular work/storage function.
        However, if one or more toroidal transformers is placed between the power take-up means and the functional load, the power required for the load would drop, compared to what was realized originally.   Moreover, using spark gap(s), especially in series, allows greater power than even that to be utilized.   Up to unity or greater.   WHY?   Gases in the atmosphere are ionized and the extra electrons are then available for use by the load, especially in a battery.   The ions, thus created, can be attracted to the opposite pole of the spark gap and can be conducted oppositely to the opposite side of a battery.   Where they recombine as atmospheric gases, again.
       My friend tells me there's enough leftover power to made the whole scenario feasible.   At or above unity, according to her.

Now, then, NickZ:
       Do you agree with my presented theoretical scenario?   Do you think this is feasible?
Anyone amongst the Members of Overunity.com can weigh in on this, if they like.

Except for this one:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrvAvp_dmlU

Do you speak Russian, NickZ?   My Mom had very distant East European ancestors, and a few were Russian.   However, I don't speak the language, and furthermore, there was no wiring schematic to accompany the video.   It looked like a typical Kapanadze setup to me.   Kapanadze generators generally comprise a spark gap inside the circuitry, as an overall rule.   That could be the overriding 'overunity' factor, IMHO.   That's what I've seen in Kapanadze schematics, anyway.
   We are looking for free energy, not just economical energy that needs a man made input source.
Using a spark gap, for the reasons I stated above, might be the best bet to achieve overunity, IMO.
   Still, an Exciter circuit running off of a small and cheap solar panel/battery set up can provide some use-able light. Almost for free.
Solar power is available for the mere cost of hardware.   I might say that's almost free, yes.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

spg

Hi the_big_m_in_ok, hi NickZ,

Regarding single-wire and wireless transfer of energy I gave explanations and appropriate schemes. Everyone is able to make a replica:
http://www.spigellab.com/2016/05/27/100w-wireless-and-single-wire-power-transmission-with-high-power-double-slayer-exciter/
http://www.spigellab.com/2016/05/27/basic-teslas-experiments-part-1-100w-wireless-transmission-without-ground-connection/

With that I hope will be achieved improvement of such devices and reduce the need for today's very expensive energy transfer.

I'm interested in whether there is a possibility that your theory in some way improve the performance of my device?

Thanks,
spg