Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

MileHigh

This is not real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30KSt4Iy9Q8

The rocket motor is only six inches long and the burn is filmed at high speed and then slowed down during playback.  It's called Supermarionation.

Qwert

I'm terribly, terribly sorry, Gravock, I've just jumped-into this site and also into this thread after long absence. Today I'm reading and learning this site more thoroughly and I found this post, which says everything about you and your KNOWLEDGE. I guess, from this point, since we have a religious dogma, it makes nonsense to discuss ANY scientific "dogmas":

http://overunity.com/16571/is-the-earth-a-flat-round-disc-or-is-it-a-round-spherical-globe/msg482805/#msg482805

I have one question, however:
In the post from above link, you say: They've been unsuccessfully trying to breach this glass-like dome for a long time.

My question is: WHO ARE/WERE THOSE "THEY"?

AlienGrey

Quote from: Qwert on June 30, 2016, 11:19:58 AM
I'm terribly, terribly sorry, Gravock, I've just jumped-into this site and also into this thread after long absence. Today I'm reading and learning this site more thoroughly and I found this post, which says everything about you and your KNOWLEDGE. I guess, from this point, since we have a religious dogma, it makes nonsense to discuss ANY scientific "dogmas":

http://overunity.com/16571/is-the-earth-a-flat-round-disc-or-is-it-a-round-spherical-globe/msg482805/#msg482805

I have one question, however:
In the post from above link, you say: They've been unsuccessfully trying to breach this glass-like dome for a long time.

My question is: WHO ARE/WERE THOSE "THEY"?
do you mean this psychotic dogma ?  the GOD word is Gold Oil and Diamonds it's Demonic, any control, restriction, serial lying is all demonic all roads lead to Satanic world and universe including the aliens, think about it every animal eats the next one down the food chain every living thing suffers and dies one way or another, but when we die we are released and we are light, we are the light everything in creation is light, it's pure energy, a continuous consciousness of this dimension, wake up out of this delusional psychotic nightmare your creating for yourself. ;)

Qwert

Quote from: AlienGrey on July 01, 2016, 09:28:39 AM

{'m not gonna discuss religious dogmas on this forum cuz of two reasons: one reason is that I do not know the subject, and another reason is that we are not allowed to discuss religious subjects on this forum (read the rules).

AlienGrey

Quote from: Qwert on July 01, 2016, 03:59:54 PM
{'m not gonna discuss religious dogmas on this forum cuz of two reasons: one reason is that I do not know the subject, and another reason is that we are not allowed to discuss religious subjects on this forum (read the rules).
no one mentioned any religion as such, it was 'psychotic dogma' no more than the fact that
In fact the flat earth was actually a religious belief of the church at the time and disbelievers were disposed of by execution, so what you are saying is that in effect is your trying to create a situation where religion is entered by the back door by discussing this  thread.

You can't have one without the other as it is of historic interest on learning the truth of what your trying to hide to everyone involved and your only allowing half the bull shit to be known your side only and this thread is totally inappropriate for this forum and should be discontinued as you pointed out yourself !