Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inarticulate minds stuck in convolution

Started by Mr.Miyagi, December 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

author=Mr.Miyagi link=topic=18097.msg528749#msg528749 date=1545730554]

QuoteBrad had some answers wrong, he was not able to learn why, some of his answers were right but he had no idea why. It is important that you know why your answers are right.

Well it is clear that even in this post ,you have no idea as to what you are talking about.

QuoteThe average person will know that the Heat Pump has an effective efficiency of around 300%.

The average person would know that a heat pump is not 300% efficient,and that the extra energy comes from environmental heat.

Not knowing this puts you below average Mr.Miyagi--but no surprise there,looking at all that you have posted.

You are clearly here to spread rubbish,and incorrect information-->or you really are that stupid.

But as time go's by,most here will see(like they did with Chris),that you have nothing to show to back up your claims.

Brad

lancaIV

Really only external/ environmental heat ?
physical state of matter: " Aggregat(s)zustand" and his change;

katalytischer Prozess durch Beschleunigung=accelerate or Bremsung= decelerare

Pooring or enriching,thereby loosing or winning energy potential and/or elementary specification
How much anergy and how much exergy units needed? Chain reaction moderator ! KATALYSATOR
http://m.digitaljournal.com/tech-and-science/science/new-process-melts-gold-at-room-temperature/article/537875

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=0&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19830330&CC=ZA&NR=8203054B&KC=B#

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=0&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19980305&CC=DE&NR=19637710A1&KC=A1#

What differs "Gold" from ORMES-Gold", and how much ORMES-minerals can be find ?Which method to detect and explore this ORMES-mineral ? Only in the Sowjet-Union they had the scientifically knowledge to do this!

Other reversible process :
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=9&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19931118&CC=DE&NR=4215818A1&KC=A1#
Schumpeter: constructive destruction
Atom-/Wasserstoff-/Vakuum-Bombe meets Atom-/Wasserstoff-/Vakuum-Reaktor

tinman

Quote from: lancaIV on December 25, 2018, 09:40:06 AM
Really only external/ environmental heat ?

Yep.

Take a heat pump out into space,and see what the COP is then.

Brad

lancaIV

Where begins " space" ?Why did the Sovjets not used heatpumps but Infrared emitter in their spaceship M.I.R. ?Is the outorbital space not with an average - 55°C temperature aequivalent and very radio-active by nucleids bombardement ?Has the I.S.S. not Solar-panels mounted ? Space-station ambiental conditioning system ?
SincerelyOCWL

Mr.Miyagi

lancaIV thanks for the links.

The heat pump example was more so an pressure.

Yes I am a little familiar with the various different types of heap pump, however the heat pump is not what I what to discuss. My main focus is charge and the responses of charge under preasure.

lancaIV my friends at Caltech have a saying: "Dont feed the trolls", I now understand what this means.