Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

Quote from: brnbrade on July 04, 2007, 04:22:46 PM
Hi all
My secund test.
My secund device is named MagicCoils v2.0  ;D ... I accept suggestions  ;)

I will begin in this project the most didactic. Step by Step.
I only want the friends' patience, I have social life and time for many other things.
Not only besides experiments.
Don't replicate before my tests...

Voyl?

Dear Brnbrade, dear Doug56, Bruce, et al,

My dear friend Brnbrade, until now I think you could say I have been very supportive.
Now that you say that you accept suggestions, I am going to make some suggestions.
My suggestions will be very frank and direct.  We do not have much time left, water from snow melt is rapidly disappearing, the atmospheric oxygen level is falling rapidly.  I have no time to play games.

Because you are limited in your time and resources, just like everyone else here in the forum including myself, I made the effort to help you by drawing images.  I would like to suggest that before starting on another project that you take a few seconds to comment on the efforts that I made to document your schematic.  These few seconds will not impact your social life and I am not asking you to save the world.  What I am asking is that you show basic courtesy to myself and other forum members.

My suggestion is to answer the polite and patient questions from your forum research colleges about the exact test setup where the H4 auto lamp is brightly glowing.  Many want to duplicate this, but you are ignoring them.  By quickly moving on to another experiment, you give me the impression that you are playing games.

Respectfully, Earl
Sorry Bruce, but even good natured, patient Earl, can be pushed too far.

Quote from: gn0stik on July 03, 2007, 08:17:02 PM
@brnbrade, please confirm whether or not Earl's diagram is correct. Also if you have any details to add about where the bat is connected that would be nice. Also what type of radio did you use when you powered your coil with a radio? And was the output speaker output or headphone output.

If you want to answer in portugese or spanish that's fine.

Rich

Quote from: hartiberlin on July 04, 2007, 10:24:24 AM
Hi Brnbrade,
can you please document your device some more ?
Also can you rebuild 2 more devices and see, if they will
also work ?
Many thanks.

Quote from: gn0stik on July 04, 2007, 05:43:48 AM
The instructions we have thus far are insufficient. Nobody is attacking anyone, just asking for the whole story. Simple questions are easy to answer. But so far they have been sidestepped by the only person who should be comping at the bit to answer them.

Quote from: wattsup on July 04, 2007, 07:31:14 PM
@Brnbrade
As for your second trials, this is very fine, but while you do this, we can at least replicate your first trials. I also understand why you are doing this is to obtain output stability. Farland said this device is like a battery, and like all batteries, I suspect they eventually die. But it is a very good base to build on and we thank you for that.

Also, having a social life is fine. We all have that too, but you came to this board to show and you asked us to build, now we need the cap values to finalize. This is minimal and would take only 5 minutes.

Thank you in advance.
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Mannix

I can actually help here...even though...well you know, its interesting at least..

The aluminum foil technique is called "faraday shielding"it is very common and aluminum is the best thing for this...look up pulse induction metal detector coils. the spacing of this shield is critical in detector coils.

Did i ever mention that I make metal detector coils.?

This may help some folk explore this cook coil phenomenon that has taken many peoples imagination by storm..Put it to good use and explore it for all it is worth....you never know.
All that electrical energy required to create that aluminum...imagine if you could get it back somehow!!

I don't know that there is nothing to find here , There could be lots to discover I do however ,on good authority KNOW that this coil arrangement is not a TPU. The ecd does use the tpu conversion process....so it is similar (a horse told me so).

That does not mean that people should not use all the infromation kindly provided by the experimenters to replicate this cook device......I do think that there is much,much more info on the TPU...Yes its hard and this looks easy..even a patent to copy...time will tell.

Im pretty sure that "conversion" is not exactly easy for people to learn yet..of course eventually it will look ......so simple...just like lighting a fire! Learning is hard and fun!

Good luck and good  work to every body

Im having a break from trying to help here ..Im not very good at it lately. Perhaps the language barrier has me as well.

Back to my accellerator stations 1................2........3.....

brnbrade,
People will exaggerate and misinterpret "your" findings then blame you when "their" expectations are not met...
They don't mean to hurt you,   they just do!
And it helps them ,not one bit.

Lindsay Mannix

Earl

Thanks for your post, Lindsay.
I know Faraday shielding very well as EE with 40+ years experience.
The big question is the lack of materials in 1871.  This is only 40 years after Faraday discovered interesting things.  Did insulated wire even exist in 1871?  He did not have alu foil at the grocery store in Dodge City.  Tinfoil may have existed at the time, but this would be magnetic most likely.  His patent would not have given any protection if additional layers had not been mentioned in it.

Many have tried to replicate Cook, including forum member Turbo, but until now I only know of Brnbrade who claims to have had success.  The only reasons why this has caught my eye are

• Dr. Harold Aspen, a retired physicist mentioned it in a theoretical paper presented at the Berlin energy conference, and
  • Brnbrade claims to have replicated successfully

Two claims and a theoretical background give this device some legitimacy.

I personally fee that Aspen's capacitor version without cross-linked coils would have more chance of success because:

• capacitors can have much lower losses than coils
  • power increases as the square of the voltage, whereby losses increase as the square of the current

RE: TPU and rotating fields, my next schematic is almost ready, I call it the "rapid fire Rat Race" because it generates signals to cause the magnetic field to rotate very qucikly like a rat chasing its own tail.

Regards, Earl
Quote from: Mannix on July 05, 2007, 06:39:52 AM
I can actually help here...even though...well you know, its interesting at least..

The aluminum foil technique is called "faraday shielding"it is very common and aluminum is the best thing for this...look up pulse induction metal detector coils. the spacing of this shield is critical in detector coils. [snip]
Lindsay Mannix
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Earl

Quote from: mramos on July 05, 2007, 07:05:18 AM
Earl,

This would explain why I get nothing.  I will re-wind two more tonight that way. 

Odd question, the patent looks to have tubes, would the Aluminum tubes not be a short?  Maybe there is a cut in they can did not make the patent to protect Cook?

Patents are often writen and drawn not to give out all secrets.  Also the claims have to be writen very intelligently, as broadly as possible, and to cover things without mentioning them.
Yes, a solid alu tube with no slit would present a one-turn short circuit.

Have fun.  Regards, Earl

Only weird thing I get is if I use one certain post on mine, the meter goes right to 0VAC, like a short.
And I used all coated copper wire.

Will rebuild tonight, have steel rod now too.  Maybe find re-bar today.