Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersam

@all,

after reading this i have to wonder if aluminized, "cool seal", roofing sealant might work?  just a thought.

lol
sam

bob.rennips

No joy in my experiments - on this front.

I used identical lengths of wire for the primaries - which means the length of the coils are identical, and identical lengths of wire for the secondaries. Identical sized aluminium foil. With and without capacitors. Wires connected every which way. I've tried sparking with 12v battery and with an ignition coil!. I've used pvc tape as the insulation. Magnet in every known position to man!

As far as I can see the only unknown is how brnbrade sparked his coils into life. As far as I'm concerned it's in brnbrade's hand if he wishes to provide this information. I've pm him in spanish, portuguese and english concerning this.

I think it was great to see the collaboration and energy from everybody in getting diagrams, references and other required items together. Having now read the Harold Aspden information I am even more convinced that the electric field/coil capacitor route is a valid avenue to pursue. Aspects of what brnbrade was doing with his coils will be incorporated into later experiments.

If you've not had a chance take a look at the 'talking about phase' thread. Bob Boyce pretty much spells out what he has achieved with a TPU style arrangement of coils, and how he did it. Note that a key ingredient was to bias the output coil with 150+ DC volts in order for the excess energy to be realised. i.e. finding the circuit potential.

gn0stik

Gregi

Hi all,

I pretty much have the parts to give it a try, the only thing I don't have yet is the Al varnish.
Now. Is this thing supposed to have Al in it or not?
The one that BEP used or talked about  in earlier pages had no Al contents.
But according to TKM (if I got it right), the Al varnish used for boats have Al in it.
Since noone knows for the moment what really brnbrade used, can those who, already replicated the coils, tell me what did you use?
Or what are your suggestions?

Thanks,
Greg

wattsup

@TKL

Thanks very much for your most informative information on this ALU Varnish. Funny thing, I was gone fishing yesterday and today we talk about boat hull   protection. Very informative, and this sort of confirms that it cannot be such a varnish since I am sure Brnbrade would have mentioned if it took 60 days to cure, per layer because this would have to be constructed layer by layer. So it seems that the varnish you are discibing cannot be used in a Cook coil. This is good to know.

I also called several guys that I know in the motor winding business since over 30 years and NONE has heard of this Alu Varnish. Also calling some long time wholesalers to the motor winding industry and no one has every heard of Alu Varnish.

Maybe if I take some aluminium and grind it down to a fine powder and mix it with regular winding varnish.  Hey we could call it OU Bright!!!

Whatever.

Whoever has a build, put a compass between the coils and send a 3-12v manual pulse on one coil. Point A and B on my photo. See the compass turn and turn even when the current is removed. Very interesting.

Another thing. I feel this circuit will not produce on its own, and I cannot explain Brnbrades exploits. I see this device more as the interface between a power source and a load such as an AC motor. Will try this tonight. 12 volts battery on one end, cook coil, ac motor on the other end and I will check the battery voltage to see if it goes down. The Cook coil could be acting like a bi-directional EMF/BEMF absorber.

Sure would like to know what lures Brnbrade was using.