Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 13, 2008, 07:53:51 AM
Quote from: Kul_ash on May 13, 2008, 07:01:02 AM
Quote from: ltseung888 on May 13, 2008, 06:41:41 AM
You might have seen on the News that China is suffering from one of the worst earthquakes.

If we have the Flying Saucer technology perfected, we can help in much better ways.  Some Officials in China are still treating the technology as top military secret.  I hope that their objections will be less with this event.

The World does not need more military weapons.  The World needs pollution free energy and advanced transportation.

And what's stopping you from doing that?  ???

Dear Kul_ash.

When you get old and had two strokes, you would realize your own limitations.

It is now a matter of letting others shine.  Initially it was individuals like Wang, Forever, Top Gun and Sun.  ...

OK, let me see, I guessed you had the mathematical proof before you had your strokes and, in one stroke that knowledge is gone forever! And of course, that's a good excuse. Who would dare to question a old renowned scientist who has not one but two strokes! Poor thing and hence that's your answer Kul-ash!

I said he didn't have any because his Math and Physics is sincerley WRONG!

ps Mr. Tseung: Don't worry about making others 'shine' or how useful the flying saucers would be. I suggest you donate your HK$10K to these poor and dying people. They don't need your imaginary and non-existent theory. This gift gesture will make you 'shine', not your flawed math and physics! Those made you Stink!

cheers
chrisC

Top Gun

Quote from: Kul_ash on May 13, 2008, 08:10:13 AM
With due respect, I accept everything except your last statement! As far as my knowledge goes, there are meany flaws in your theory and the main one is it is not possible to give a perfect horizontal pull to a pendulum. I asked you and top_gun to show me a way to do that. He came up with many alternatives but i showed problems in them. I request you again to show me a way to a perfect horizontal and constant force applied on pendulum.
It is not required by you to develop a machine. Either you can give a complete mathematical analysis or pull a pendulum with your ull and show us the result. I think its pretty simple to do if you are so convinced with your system. Unfortunately, no one will accept your claim on basis of just a parallelogram of forces figure in your presentation. Every one is going to ask you how pendulum came to that position and where is the analysis of applied external force?
Please provide either the experimental data validated by some professionals or give a complete mathematical proof so that others can analyze

Dear Kul-ash,

You asked for a "perfect horizontal pull to a pendulum."

In Physics and Mathematics, there is no need for a ?perfect horizontal pull to a pendulum? in order to Lead Out gravitational energy.  As I mentioned again and again ? any pull with tension on the string (shown by Scale A) will Lead Out Gravitational Energy.

The tension on the string will have vertical and horizontal components.  The string will also have displacement.  Thus work must have been done by the string.  This is understood by every ?O Level Physics? Student.  That is the reason why I keep quoting ?O Level Physics?.  You should be able to understand this part of Physics.

The beauty of the ?Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory? is its simplicity.  The New Energy devices including the Flying Saucer have been developed.  The ?powerful? are trying to keep them as top military secrets.  There are paid debunkers trying to discredit every OU invention.

The Physics and Mathematics tells me:

The tension on the string will have vertical and horizontal components.  The string will also have displacement.  Thus work must have been done by the string.  In order words, Gravity must have done work via the string.  This is the Lead Out Energy.

Do you agree with the above???

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Top Gun on May 13, 2008, 03:43:49 PM
? any pull with tension on the string (shown by Scale A) will Lead Out Gravitational Energy.

HOW ?   

Give me one example of leading out extra energy from a pendulum. And NO mathematics please, since that by itself is an oxymoron. The most basic axiom of mathematics is Ex nihilo nihil fit (Out of nothing comes nothing) Any mathematical proof of lead out energy would amount to the proof that nothing is larger than something  0>1 a conclusion mathematics as we know it does not permit.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Devil

Dear Kul-ash,

You asked for a "perfect horizontal pull to a pendulum."

Top Gun, hopefully, you now understand why I called you the stupid dog being led around the garden.

Previously, you tried to follow the logic of others such as:
(1)   A curved inclined plane is the same as a pendulum.
(2)   A perfect horizontal pull to a pendulum is required to Lead Out gravitational energy.
(3)   An inextensible string cannot do work.
(4)   If Lead Out were true, someone else would have found it long ago.
(5)   The patent examiners cannot be wrong.

You should lead them and not the other way round.  You are the expert.  I like your strong words:
The tension on the string will have vertical and horizontal components.  The string will also have displacement.  Thus work must have been done by the string.  In order words, Gravity must have done work via the string.  This is the Lead Out Energy.
Do not worry about the insults and jeers.  Let them recite the following 666 times.

(1) The Lead-out-energy from a horizontally pulled pendulum is equal to the vertical component of the tension times the vertical displacement.
(2) An unbalanced force can be generated from a closed system.  Secondary events using unequal exchanges of energy and momentum are used.
(3) The electromagnetic Coil can be a magnet, a collision mechanism and an electricity exchange mechanism.

chrisC

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 13, 2008, 04:03:09 PM
? any pull with tension on the string (shown by Scale A) will Lead Out Gravitational Energy.

HOW ?   

Give me one example of leading out extra energy from a pendulum. And NO mathematics please, since that by itself is an oxymoron. The most basic axiom of mathematics is Ex nihilo nihil fit (Out of nothing comes nothing) Any mathematical proof of lead out energy would amount to the proof that nothing is larger than something  0>1 a conclusion mathematics as we know it does not permit.

Hans von Lieven

Simple. ABRACADABRA!

Maybe down under you have to get some real bushmen to let swing a boomerang?
Just believe. No math or physics needed. It's all in your mind Hans!

cheers
chrisC