Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Did someone tried to replicate a Hendershot Generator ???

Started by robbyd, August 19, 2007, 10:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skysabre

Dieter,
I thank you for the lead. I will try that out too, after a few more experiments on the Hendershot unit.

MenofFather,
Your ideas will be most welcome. It doesn't matter if there is no guarantee. If it can be done, and is affordable, then I will try it out.

Thanks to this community. Let us remember Thomas Edison's persistence!

MenofFather

Quote from: Skysabre on April 18, 2014, 10:51:25 AM
MenofFather,
Your ideas will be most welcome. It doesn't matter if there is no guarantee. If it can be done, and is affordable, then I will try it out.

Thanks to this community. Let us remember Thomas Edison's persistence!
Transformer is 3-5 kilowats. If they heat up, need it disasamble, and all paint with emal, lack and then maybe reglue, not use screw, then it makes it heat up, you can use string tubes, put in it bolts and after bolt put dialectric, to not conect diferent sides. First wound primary like in normal transformer. Then shield of aluminum, How I understand, shield is like shorted turn. Then secondary, then again shield of aliuminum foil or tape like shorted turn. In one transformer is two shields and in other. Capasitor must be in resonance. Then you find resonance it makes vibraite wery loud, then you find, let say, not 50 herc resonance but 150 herc resonance, then it vibrate not that laud. You need find 50 herc resonance, if socket is 50 herc. Here video, there he explaining everything in russian language. [size=78%]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2Rbjr80RI&feature=share[/size]
Good lock!

dieter

Skysabre,

I thought I got to let you know, Gyulasun just told me there may have been measurement errors in the project I linked to. But as far as I do know, there is nonetheless a certain potential in using caps to "go out of phase"  in order to draw "free" energy (with the power bill in mind)  8) .

MenofFather,

looks pretty scary, this circuit. But also rather simple. Do you plan to build one?

Regards

gyulasun

Quote from: dieter on April 19, 2014, 09:23:51 PM

I thought I got to let you know, Gyulasun just told me there may have been measurement errors in the project I linked to. But as far as I do know, there is nonetheless a certain potential in using caps to "go out of phase"  in order to draw "free" energy (with the power bill in mind)  8) .

Hello Dieter,

It is not just uncertainty that "there may have been measurement errors in the project you linked to", it is sure there was errors, gotoluc clearly described them, he did not simply accept the "armchair explanations".

Gotoluc just addressed this again to member Vince here: http://www.overunity.com/14443/quantum-energy-generator-qeg-open-sourced-by-hopegirl/msg398657/#msg398657 

Of course you have got the full right to question anything and convince yourself by doing many tests yourself, this is the best approach towards reality and this approach is okay to me, no problem,  all I can do is to wish you good luck.

Gyula

MenofFather

Quote from: dieter on April 19, 2014, 09:23:51 PM

MenofFather,

looks pretty scary, this circuit. But also rather simple. Do you plan to build one?

Regards
I thinking about this divice, maybe in smallest version and on ferite and on hight frenquency. Because original version is very much cost and maybe dificult disasamle core and paint it to it not makes warm...