Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pix

Hey Gents,
I am not sure if MAC had something really working and now turned it into joke for  stopping everybody asking him for circuit details, or it was a fake from the beginning.
Anyway I am really disappointed.
I see this forum leads to NOWHERE.
In my opinion the reason being at this forum is: if You have something interesting in field of a new energy solution SHARE it with others.If not- f...k off and dont play like kid.
If ones don't want to share, just stay low profile and patent your invention,there is no any dammn reason to be on this forum and fool around.
Regards,
pix

otto

Hello all,

maybe we should figure out how Mac converted 50Hz into 200Hz??

Otto

tosky

Wait a minute, think about it. Who would so fool himself wasted material and time just to make joke. He should have something intended to do, the setup should lost him at least one day. Think, we enjoy the show, but he lost one day. At last we have not lost anything. Is it reasonable?

tosky

@Otto
You are right, I am still interested in the SIMPLE way to convert from 50HZ to 200HZ, and when it happened with a magnet close to it.
@MAC
Could you tell, how to do it?
Thank you.

Mannix

Quote from: otto on November 19, 2008, 02:50:34 AM
Hello all,

maybe we should figure out how Mac converted 50Hz into 200Hz??

Otto

YES!!! MAC, SHOW US YOUR FREQUENCY MULTIPLIER

foward