Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

@LightRider, Thanks.
        Thinking about Daniel Pomerlou, I can not help thinking about Uri Geller. In my opinion, the difference between Geller, and David Nixon, is that Nixon tells everyone he is a conjurer.  If a guy stands on a stage wearing a dinner jacket and top hat, you know that he is about to trick you. You accept it,  and are entertained.  Uri Geller claimed to have paranormal powers.  This gave rise to panic, pseudo-scientific investigations, and so on. There was a book published, called "The Metal Benders" by a scientist called Halsted or Halstead. He seemed to reach the conclusion that he was dealing with a real phenomenon. But we have to ask ourselves, has the world changed as a result of the "Geller Effect"? The last time I looked, metal workers still found it necessary to heat a steel bar with a blow torch or fire before bending it.  Nothing was changed.
     Now think about the "Radio Transmitter" diagram on a sheet of paper that became a working transmitter.
Today you can buy or make a radio transmitter [or"Bug"] built into a pen . Where was his pen when you were operating the microphone? Or it could have been concealed on his person. Or on your person [stuck on with velcro]. The fact that the receiver had to be tuned to a certain frequency or chanel, is what you would expect from such a transmitter. I know about transmitters, being a Radio Ham, and have built them.  I am not saying that this was how he did it, just showing one way it could be done.  A common technique in conjuring is called "Misdirection". The magician "directs" you to look in the wrong place . Why do you think a magicians assistant is a half naked woman with very large breasts? I am just asking you to think about these things. After all you were there, and I was 3000 miles away.

neptune

It has been suggested that Daniel is an example of Savant syndrome . These are people who suffer from autism, or some other mental problem , but nevertheless have some talent, such as drawing, painting, sculpture, rapid calculating ability, remarkable memory, or musical ability. The problem with that, is that these people are extremely rare, and their talent is always one of the above. Daniel would easily qualify for the James Randi $1,000,000 prize, so why is he sharing $1,000 a month with his minders. In a sense, what Daniel is claiming is a form of Psychokinesis, except that the objects he claims to move are electrons. The problem is that psychokinesis has not been proven to exist. It is interesting to note that businessman Richard Fleming offered Uri Geller a quarter of a million dollars if he could bend a spoon under controlled conditions. Geller declined the offer.

Cap-Z-ro

" The problem is that psychokinesis has not been proven to exist. "

On a docu I watched, a number of witnesses including a number of policemen, as well as the Chief witnessed rain coming from nowhere inside a house.  The rain was even going across the room as well as from the floor to the ceiling.

This activity was only occurring in the presence of one individual.

Psychokinesis is impossible to quantify using current technology, and is thus far unprovable.

Regards...

bugler

Quote from: neptune on April 05, 2012, 03:10:30 PMbusinessman Richard Fleming offered Uri Geller a quarter of a million dollars if he could bend a spoon under controlled conditions. Geller declined the offer.
Geller is a well known jewish scammer. All lies and not hidden power at all.

neptune

WILL ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN PSYCHOKINESIS, PLEASE RAISE MY HAND.