Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@AC

In case the site goes down again, I wanted to quickly say that I thank you for your  last post and links which I have gone to. Some of this stuff goes above my head but I will be studying the circuit you posted.

@all

Yesterday I took apart a microwave oven that we were going to throw out at the office. Hey I got a great looking transformer that has a primary, a secondary and there is also a third small coil between them with about 10 turns. I am wondering if I can use that coil as a field displacement coil. I want to test this tonight on the current one relay system to see if there is any change in production, etc. Will let you know.

PS: There is a .92uf 1200v cap in the microwave so it should have been pulsing real fast. The magnetron is really crazy also and there is really nothing much to it. Two small coils  inside the cover box then it goes to the magnetron. Incredible what we can do with waves.

allcanadian

@wattsup
An old microwave is a great place to scavange parts, the cap I use in my circuit is 0.95uF@2100volts from an older microwave oven--you don't want to know what these cost retail. Plus the transformer contains a large amount of fine and coarse guage wire, I usually strip the wire and wind them on better cores as the transformer is best suited to 60Hz and I am running considerably higher than that. I just use an angle grinder to cut off the ends of the transformer then drill one shallow hole on each end of the core so the transformer can rotate between two bolts in these holes like a large wire spool, then use a drill to wind the wire on an empty spool or your new core --- I can clear a microwave transformer of its wire in about 2 minutes per section---- thats a lot of wire.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Charlie_V

@allcanadian

How long can the lightbulb in your circuit last before it stops flashing (assuming no more input of energy other than charging the capacitors up in the very beginning)?

armagdn03

So you know..............

90% if not more of microwave oven caps are connected in parallel to a resistor (inside the cap casing, you typically cannot see it), typically greater than 1Mohm
this equates to current leakage (safety feature).

Take what you will from this information. And remember, ohms law and what this means for your large voltages.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

wattsup

@AC

Thanks for the heads up on the transformer but I really wanted to try this out on my current build under the Trial #3 diagram and used my 88uf 1200 volts cap on the output side, no second relay "yet". So I just removed the toroid and replaced it with this microwave transformer. Just pushed the on button for about 5 seconds and the system blew my 110 volts bulb immediately (yeh I had left that on by mistake) and voltage went up to 650 volts before I stopped it. What a scare. Holly crap. I have to understand what the hell is going on here. This is beginning to be some serious juice. Will have to measure voltage/amperage etc., but with so high a load. Maybe I can contact SM and borrow his bank of 10 lights. It must be lying around somewhere collecting dust. lol

Added:

@armagdn03

Yes I saw the resistor right off the cap going to the chassis ground. Also the transformer secondary had one side connected to the transformer armature as ground but I took this off to isolate the secondary before doing the above test. Don't worry I won't be doing any microwaving.

Added again:

OK I brought it up to 1280 volts, but I know now that the amperage is totally minimal. The 110 volts bulb I had was a small one the size of a golf ball rated at 7.5 watts. I put a regular bulb rated at 100 watts 120volts, started the system, no light and voltage was held around 3 volts with the load on. So no, it will not light the bulb.  But 1 now have 1200 volts power supply that I can use to send to some other coils. Still great. Will try by reversing the coils.